UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[OOC] Is RP Active Here?

Red Star

Wanderer
[OOC] Is RP Active Here?

Hey, I was just wondering if moving my RP Guild here would be a good move. RP on Hybrid is dead and I was wanting to revive the guild Sosaria's Shades, but no one is interested in helping me. If anyone can tell me, that'd be great.

WarUO

Sorceror
Re: [OOC] Is RP Active Here?

Yes we are all here it is a little slow right now, but it should be picking up soon.

Two Wolves

Knight

There is a lot of activity, but it takes a lot of work to put together. Demise still lacks the critical mass of roleplayers for spontaneous encounters.

This is frustrating for most people who start out, who then give up on it after a couple weeks.

Fortunately what we do have is dedicated guild leaders who have stuck with it through thick and thin, a lot of thin. And a handful of hard core members.

The majority of RP occurs with the RP guilds in their respective HQ. Active ones I know of are Wolf Clan, DROW, Shadow Cabal, Seekers of Fortune, Yew, Orcs, Knights of Terror, Undead and [Evil], a collection of characters and members from evil guilds.

My best advice is to start a recruiting thread to introduce Sosaria's Shades and join [Evil] with a Shades title to show your guild affiliation till you have enough members.

Forum recruiting is tough. In game works a bit better, but you have to spend time at it.

Monday and Saturday regular meetings for events starting in the RP community center building is your best bet for encounters. Luck to you sir.

Ferris

Page

Being as this is OOC, I'd like to mention that I do from time to time take various forms and target persons, places or things. I'm sure Lady Crimson does the same from time to time.

I'd love to do it more often, but I have other work to do as well, and well, I don;t want to ruin the magic either.

I think Two Wolves has had a joint encounter with LC and I.