UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcs = Griefers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Orcs = Griefers

We need not remind you that this is a game. Getting worked up over this just ruins the fun for yourself. That is just how the orcs do their thing. While I may not have RPers, or know their rules, I always see them in big numbers.

TehRox

Wanderer

May I remind you that this game is for fun, and im sure he isnt having fun right now.

Where rp guilds are concerned orcs hold a monopoly on this shard. They are staff supported get handed whatever they cry for since there are quite a few staff members in guild. They dont have to follow roe they usually cant even manage to follow their roe with most rp guilds thats why for the most part they are their own seperate rp community and only come around the rest when somethings going on staff related. They are over glorified pks nothing more and I love them. Take out the mages fast then run circles around the melee guys you should be fine.

Caz

Knight

I Tame;1477151 said:
LOl

Caz U watch Doctor Who I guess FrOm ur Sig?

"Here come the drums here come the drums"

Most awesome thing that ever existed.

"We flew them in.. all the way from prison! =D"

Smoochy

Wanderer

This is why I went from being an orc to just killing them all the time. They are just little upset ppl that are mad bc they have to run on foot and get owned all the time so they take it out on others.

Its the aftermath of geeks gettin' griefed x10 :D

Nienor

Wanderer

sorry i have been out of town and this thread shouldn't of spiraled this way.
Thread closed this forum is not a place to complain about other Rp'ers if you want to complain about bloodclan do so on their forum after you have read the ROE

Status
Not open for further replies.