UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

origami froggie

Turner13

Sorceror
Re: origami froggie

No way. For a start there aren't many of these, possibly 3 or 4 that made it out of the event. This is one of the darker hues. Iirc there were 4 different frog hues.

Considering these sold for 5-10m after the noxious event I'd say this one would roughly be 6-10m now depending on the buyer. It's not an everyday item and it's a house lockdown rare so blessed shouldn't really alter that price by a hell of a lot.

sssuuu

Knight

I would put it up there with the butterfly maybe not as much, but about 5 million. 1 million-2 million is a joke.

If you can't get 4-5 million for it I would be surprised. 10 million sounds too high, but either way.

*Rides away on an emu*

GimpCent

Knight

sssuuu;2157898 said:
I would put it up there with the butterfly maybe not as much, but about 5 million. 1 million-2 million is a joke.

If you can't get 4-5 million for it I would be surprised. 10 million sounds too high, but either way.

*Rides away on an emu*

Spot On

Code Blue

Knight

GimpCent;2157915 said:

This is very unlikely...

I've been watching these forums from day one.
And CUB items come across more then this.

I wouldnt take less then 20 mil for it if you were really looking to get rid of it.
If anyone tells you otherwise they are trying to rip you off.

Type in any CUB item
Then type in the the Origami frog and see what pops up more

For gods sake Phenoix Armor comes up more then that.

sssuuu

Knight

INDK;2157948 said:
This is very unlikely...

I've been watching these forums from day one.
And CUB items come across more then this.

I wouldnt take less then 20 mil for it if you were really looking to get rid of it.
If anyone tells you otherwise they are trying to rip you off.

Type in any CUB item
Then type in the the Origami frog and see what pops up more

For gods sake Phenoix Armor comes up more then that.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/selling/187360-one-kind-item.html

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/selling/227467-frog.html

3-6 million is the offer range for the frog. So 20 million is wow wow a really good offer, I don't see happening. And the sell for 3.6 million was just this year, it seem that people just didn't care for the frog itself :/

CuB items are very rare 1 or 2 of each type, but they come in various sizes, styles and all sorts of things. Some CuBs are way more desired than others.

Anyways, I don't see 20 million being even close or happening, but crazy stuff does happen, high rollers wants it bad, and just gives an offer, stuff like that happens. But realistically, 4-5 million is the most likely range.

Taking less than 4 million will be a shame, but still. Nice items, just needs some age + some recognition as a rare before it moves into the price range as the butterfly and such.

It doesn't come up often, but that doesn't mean it will increase it's price 5-6x times its value, plus its only been around for about a year or so, thus CuB and phoenix armor should have more hits, due to being out much much longer.

*Rides away on an emu*

Pete Liv;2157655 said:
1-1.8 maybe 2.5 b/o

not as good as the real one, unblessed :(

pete liv is normally right, the people have spoken! we were wrong!

he should sell it, never know, might be worth more, i like to see the bids on it

Code Blue

Knight

It is a one of a kind item...

How can a donation item be worth as much as something handed out years ago.

FacePump

Knight

i just know its a TRUE Decor Rare that usually if anyone gets there hands on them they never get rid of it.. 2m is low imo but im not here to argue with ya guys im here for a pc :)

thanks ^^

one of a kind item can basicly be whatever you want i thought? , thats why i stay away from them, i don't know its true resell value

tbh i could see it selling 4-6mil if they put it on the forum right now

think of it this way, 2 people said 1-2mil, and then like 4 others said wtf no, which means it could probably get the 4-6 easily,

throw it up on the forum, it might hit 10 who knows

just sayin...

Dexter420

Sorceror

Imo the forums is not the place to sell things like this for a profit or find a good price check. If you could afford to pay the vendor fees i would say at Yew bank or by any of the town gates for 20 mil it would sell in a matter of days no problem. A real collector knows the value of items they would like to display. People also forget there are tons of people in other countries and the US who dont use these forums, who have mass amounts of gold to spend on random decorations for there outrageously sparkly houses (Like some of us here on the forums), and dont care what the price is if they want it and its hard to find they are going to pay it just to have it.

Dexter420;2157995 said:
Imo the forums is not the place to sell things like this for a profit or find a good price check. If you could afford to pay the vendor fees i would say at Yew bank or by any of the town gates for 20 mil it would sell in a matter of days no problem. A real collector knows the value of items they would like to display. People also forget there are tons of people in other countries and the US who dont use these forums, who have mass amounts of gold to spend on random decorations for there outrageously sparkly houses (Like some of us here on the forums), and dont care what the price is if they want it and its hard to find they are going to pay it just to have it.

yeah, very good points, plus the vendor, u can't haggle, and people just say fuck it and pay more

i do agree that the forum normally has alot of resellers, instead of people that want to just keep and hold a item for long long term.

GimpCent

Knight

Yea I know its rare, but the fact is it isnt a stand out rare like a CuB Crystal, Singing Ball, Red Latern so to say its worth that level of deco rare is fucking retarded

Lay of the Mexican hash and buy American

GimpCent;2158023 said:
Yea I know its rare, but the fact is it isnt a stand out rare like a CuB Crystal, Singing Ball, Red Latern so to say its worth that level of deco rare is fucking retarded

Lay of the Mexican hash and buy American

how much do you think its worth then?