UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Out) is looking for new full time minax players

The Monarch

Knight
(Out) is looking for new full time minax players

If you have ventrilo and think you have what it takes to be in a top Minax guild aim g0t4nkz and tell me a little about yourself. We are looking for full time minax players only so please no multi- faction people. We use ventrilo, uoam, binds for drops, and .sdg for xheals.... ;)

If you are interested, I will take you for a run right away to see if you can hang at all, and when the guild is on we will try you out then to see how well you do in group combat. We are only interested in well rounded players who have proficient skill in one v one as well as group combat.

If you are accepted there is a two week "probation" period where you may be removed from the guild without vote if Confusion sees fit. Also, Confusion is the gm, not me, so all final decisions are left to him.

We are a tightly knit guild and have a lot of fun together when we play and we always know how to have a good time. Come try us out if you want in on some of the fun. :)