UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Composite Bow

Tanya

Traveler
1. 40 di, 40 ssi, 42 hml, 40 hit lightning, 44 hld
2. 40 di, 40 ssi, 44 hml, 48 hit fireball, 21 hci
ty

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
Sorry guys... those are fake bows, they don't exist. :(
I want to buy something like that myself, just was wondering how much I need to spend.
Thanks for PC and PM messages.
Looks like 4 exact mods are very hard to get, gonna look for something more simple with 3 mods!

Lord Mars

Knight
50 to 100kk bows they are.

i only ever come across closest to that twice with high intensities.
40di 23hci 46hml 48vel 40ssi after in like 20k attempts. the other was a bow but very similar intensities

btw for composite velocity is preferred hit spell u want coz it wont freeze u like lightning

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
50 to 100kk bows they are.

i only ever come across closest to that twice with high intensities.
40di 23hci 46hml 48vel 40ssi after in like 20k attempts. the other was a bow but very similar intensities

btw for composite velocity is preferred hit spell u want coz it wont freeze u like lightning
Thanks but I am looking a bow for PvM only, and actually only for 1 specific monster :)
Maybe without velocity and balance will be more easy to find? I think I need 3 mods only: 40 ssi, 35+ mana, and 35+ hit spell.

Lord Mars

Knight
Thanks but I am looking a bow for PvM only, and actually only for 1 specific monster :)
Maybe without velocity and balance will be more easy to find? I think I need 3 mods only: 40 ssi, 35+ mana, and 35+ hit spell.
3 mod bows are always easy to find except specific slayers