UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Hooded Shroud of Shadows

|Sutats|

Squire
I've been offered 300m most recently for mine called "Donation Shroud". theres also the unnamed Hooded shroud of shadows. I believe mold told me someone offered 400m for his, and supposedly wedge sold the "Sniper Suit" to Josey Wales for 1billion. Hope this helps :)

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Only time I have seen them sold was involving Webster... He sold one to a turk for 250m (which he claimed to have bought for 75m).. And bought robbies for 250m. So for webster 250m seemed to be the right number... that number of course will change since the buyer and seller won't be web.. Hope this helps.

TRADE MAN

Squire
The saying on the shroud can be the difference in 100's of mills. Ive seen the donation shroud sell from 100-175 a couple of times. The "hooded shroud of shadows 250-300m. The "Sniper Suit" shroud ive seen sell from 300-400m. And its been rumored that they have been sold for more since then. But these are prices I've seen with my own 2 eyes.