UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pc miasma slayer

Slugher

Wanderer
No it's not. Same speed as Black Staff (2.75). But black staffs are made of ash so they have 10% SSI, wich able u to use it at maximum speed with 150 (or 155 i dont remember) stamina. So the spear, wich has also 2.75 speed, with NO ssi, would need more stamina to hit that fast. So this item is useless for someone who has less than, I would say, 170 stamina. And another thing: Remember that when u get hitted by a monster u lose stamina, so with no stamina leech u would have to use "Divinum Fury", decreasing your DCI, so it's harder for a sampire to block and harder to use Counter Attack Special. So to use this with no problem a sampire would need atleast around 185 stamina, what do u think about that? Easy to get it, isn't it?

Slugher

Wanderer
Omg! U all crazy. A scorpion slayer staff with hml and 10 ssi is about 2 - 3kk max. Why this piece of SHIT would worth more than that? That's lame coming from experienced players.

Tanya

Traveler
PC 500k-1kk probably.
You can use Daimyo's Helm or 2 assasin parts to get 10 ssi,
then need 150 stamina to get max swing.
But when miasma hits, you will lose stamina and ssi again...
Also you can't drink potions with it.
Really need on miasma at least one of ssi or stam on the weapon.
And when there also a few minotaurs, need a weapon like radiant
or black staff with whirlwind attack to survive.
I sold all my radiants and staffs for miasma for prices 1-2kk, they had also 2-3 mods.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Omg! U all crazy. A scorpion slayer staff with hml and 10 ssi is about 2 - 3kk max. Why this piece of SHIT would worth more than that? That's lame coming from experienced players.
You think im an experienced player? :anime: Can I hug you? and I say that its cool because I dont have any melee characters really.