UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Peacemaking

Peacemaking

Peacemaking should be considered a hostile action
it has too many useful things in it for battle to not be, i recently faced a red, who was attempting to kill me just outside my house, this red, had his blue sit a few tiles awar with a peace macro on me, now i did manage to win that fight (he ran away) but it really wasn't very amusing, and was extremely cheap as i could not retaliate against the blue who was aiding the red without gaining another count

a second occurence of this happened outside my house (go figure)
i was using my tamer, and a red was trying to quake me in my house, so i went out and started to retaliate with my dragon and mare, and he had his blue charactor come out and start trying to peace my dragon so his red could kill me easily (his red was simply hiding on his doorstep as we aparently have adjacent houses) he failed 3 times and i got fed up with it and simply killed him because i had a count to spare on my tamer, unlike my previous charactor
i then chased his red off

i don't think peacemaking should be drastically changed, i just think if someone is calming you in the middle of a fight you should be able to attack them without getting penalized for it, perhaps they should go perma grey or some other type of action, i do not know how it would be worked out, perhaps if you peace someone and they are killed withing a certain ammount of time after this the bard responsable should at least get a count or go grey for it, its too easy to abuse, if you wanted to get 2 extra multis on at once, you could attack a warrior while your bards peace him so he can't actually fight back properly, plus there is no reason to peace somones pet unless you plan to attack them anyways, otherwise the only thing you can accomplish is a griefing