UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PLay uo Requirments?

Trevor

Knight
Re: PLay uo Requirments?

I suggest

At least a 2.5 Processor
2 gb ram ddr2
And a video card with at least 512 ram

Trevor

Knight

Raab Himself;1982764 said:
good internet connection is where it lies
internet connection has barely anything to do with it.(Now don't go off on that i understand that some people have high pings but the majority of people that lag in sallos is because of fps.) Do . fps then bring up your ping. A lot of time your ping will stay around the same number but your fps will go down because the game is taking a second to process the data.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

trevorc21;1982766 said:
internet connection has barely anything to do with it.(Now don't go off on that i understand that some people have high pings but the majority of people that lag in sallos is because of fps.) Do . fps then bring up your ping. A lot of time your ping will stay around the same number but your fps will go down because the game is taking a second to process the data.

Oh definitely, I don't disagree, but a strong internet connection also helps a lot I would say.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror

i have 2 gig of ram and a Intel core 2 cpu 4300 @ 1.8Ghz 1.79ghz and a verty good connection is that good enough>?

Trevor

Knight

Anti.Christ;1982924 said:
i have 2 gig of ram and a Intel core 2 cpu 4300 @ 1.8Ghz 1.79ghz and a verty good connection is that good enough>?

Diamond's Inc.;1982932 said:
sure is. have u tried it out yet?
I dont think so. You really have to a video card to run it right.

Trevor

Knight

Addicted;1983162 said:
I run it on my laptop that has no video card.

When did you get it?

Most laptops have Onboard video cards. He looks like hes running an old computer witha 1.8 ghz cpu. Most computer come with 2.5s now and laptops sit around 2.2

jpowell52000

Sorceror

LOL you dont need an awesome video card for this game.. No 3d graphics. I ran this game on a P 400ghz with 256 ram when it first came out and it worked fine. I do agree...a good internet connection is wise to have...just like any MMO.

you know runUO website has a better and more in depth answer to this , and also uses you same login information.. check it out