UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Play UO Through Proxy

Phr3d13

Page
Play UO Through Proxy

I have a Cricket Phone that i use to get online right now. The only problem is that I need to use a proxy to view web pages and such. How do i get UO (orginal client, PlayUO, Sallos) to connect through the proxy?

peteliv

Knight
Re: Play UO Through Proxy

from my understanding and attempts ultima will not work through a proxy site. nor will ultima work on a phone.
yet.
then again i'm sure i haven't covered all routes of attempt maybe someone else has an idea

Phr3d13

Page

I have my phone hooked up to my computer (ie. like a modem) through USB. Using Cricket's Wap Internet to connect my computer to internet. Cricket Wap Internet requires proxy (wap.mycricket.com), is there any way to tunnel UO through?

people do use proxys its how some avoid the bans they get and such. im sure its possible but not even an idea of how to make it happen.

lb3stx

Sorceror

ew.. nevermind.. probably not a good idea to give this out. figure it out, it's not hard.

KoNNaN

Knight

I played over my phones 3g for about a year. Try searching your phone model number and "tethering", but you need a data connection. I think wap it only for browsing webpages so this probably won't work unless you have a data package.

pete liv

Sorceror
it's not possible, also why the fuck would you want uo on your phone, to bank sit?seriously you wouldnt be able to do anything

from my understanding and attempts ultima will not work through a proxy site. nor will ultima work on a phone.
yet.
then again i'm sure i haven't covered all routes of attempt maybe someone else has an idea

i have played uo on a proxy ( recently ) VERY SIMPLE but you lag fucking hardcore. not even worth it

I played over my phones 3g for about a year. Try searching your phone model number and "tethering", but you need a data connection. I think wap it only for browsing webpages so this probably won't work unless you have a data package.
just use pdanet and enter all your information needed. yeah dont use it if you do not have unlimited data or you will wish you hadn't

I'm talking about proxy not the phone thing.
I'm trying to figure out how to play at work, or atleast leave it macroing or something.
How do i bypass the proxy and play it?

I will have to look and see what i used. it really does suck, you will prolly be disconnected like crazy. i tried it and it was like i was on 28.8k. sometimes decent speed but 5minutes later back to being ultra slow. tbh your best bet is just to use teamviewer. connect and write down your code then when you get to work log in and access your computer from there

I cannot remember what proxy program i used but i messaged dany mortal so when he gets back from idle i will let you know. you mainly just have to play around with it til you get a good ip from one of the proxy lists