UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PLAYERS FROM DEFIENACE (FREESHARD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PLAYERS FROM DEFIENACE (FREESHARD)

well the thing is, defiance sux, and uog is the shiz. sooo, everyone is back here eventually.

moodie

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;1995691 said:
well the thing is, defiance sux, and uog is the shiz. sooo, everyone is back here eventually.

why is defiance shit?

moodie;1995700 said:
why is defiance shit?

retarded aos casting system, evo pets, tons of overcustomized bullshit

for being such an OSI purist i'm surprised you can tolerate it

Snake Eye

Wanderer

Played DFI in the beginning before it got pixelcracked to hell.. Back when even xlx would be roaming the streets himself looking for a fight. Stopped when the playerbase dropped to low and all you could do was duel 1v1 at the farms.

moodie

Sorceror

hm interesting though, Im wondering why Hybrid is next to DFI in the rankings... even though this shard has so much less players playing, it seems to have a stronger and more loyal community. Seems that they don't have any voting probs whereas here the players have to be pushed regularly to vote. Is it like 6x more players on Hybrid? An interesting fact. Hm.

Timberland

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1995717 said:
retarded aos casting system, evo pets, tons of overcustomized bullshit

for being such an OSI purist i'm surprised you can tolerate it

trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

moodie;1998474 said:
hm interesting though, Im wondering why Hybrid is next to DFI in the rankings... even though this shard has so much less players playing, it seems to have a stronger and more loyal community. Seems that they don't have any voting probs whereas here the players have to be pushed regularly to vote. Is it like 6x more players on Hybrid? An interesting fact. Hm.

they daily or weekly send links ingame to vote, so they throw it in your face

UOG staff don't push us at all compared to Defiance.

plus, we already know we are the best
what does some newb ass mother fuckers board mean to anyone
fuck all to me! we have the population, the fun times, and the Canadian beer! screw that euro trash server

moodie

Sorceror

Xx-GoD-xX;1998478 said:
they daily or weekly send links ingame to vote, so they throw it in your face

UOG staff don't push us at all compared to Defiance.

plus, we already know we are the best
what does some newb ass mother fuckers board mean to anyone
fuck all to me! we have the population, the fun times, and the Canadian beer! screw that euro trash server

wow I never thought that so many people over here would hate it so much... your response make it look like that the fact it is European makes it so disgusting to you. Why? Is Hybrid so much more better in every way? Hm, when I read through the forum I find a lot of things which players do not like on Hybrid. I don't see any right or wrong side when comparing both shards with each other, I mean there are still players of DFI with a better voting. It looks like that it is not as bad as it is judged, otherwise there would be 0 players playing. Hm. *confused*

if i thought DFI was a good shard, i would've played there longer than a week, it's not fun to me. the shard attracts some serious bottom-feeders and i really can't stand the playerbase at all. not because they're european, but because they're idiots.

moodie

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1998486 said:
if i thought DFI was a good shard, i would've played there longer than a week, it's not fun to me. the shard attracts some serious bottom-feeders and i really can't stand the playerbase at all. not because they're european, but because they're idiots.

Hm, I don't understand what you mean. What exactly do you not like of this shard? Some posts are describing it like this, saying that it sux, that the system is worse... but what exactly? I can say too that Hybrid sux because there are things which are simply bad, but I wouldn't say that, as it wouldn't be true. I'd be specific about it rather than saying that it sux because then I wouldn't present that "everything" is bullshit which is not the case, in both shards. So which parts of Defiance do suck? Certainly the whole population of Defiance cannot be idiots... this is like as if I am saying that all Americans would be idiots, which is clearly not the case. I would like to understand what reasons there are why some people are against Defiance and it is obviously not because "everything" sucks but particular things which seem to be more important to them and which are represented on this shard in an, for them, better way. So what exactly do you mean?

i've already outlined it:

- annoying playerbase
- evo system
- aos spell system
- tons of overcustomized shit that has no place in uo (townhomes, modded faction shit, etc.)
- even more neons than hybrid
- staff who can hardly write a sentence in the english language (yes, i understand they're not native speakers, but if they're going to offer support in english, they should speak it)
- general lack of professionalism
- did i mention the shitty aos spell system?

and no, calling the defiance playerbase a bunch of idiots isn't like you calling all americans idiots. not everyone on DFI is from the same place, and the same goes for UOG. i understand that the DFI players like to make it an EU vs US thing, but that's a very childish way to look at it. i just never encountered mature, intelligent pvpers over there.

not to mention that the overall quality of pvp over there is ridiculous. i can log on with a friend or two and dominate factions for hours until i get bored and log off--and i'm hardly a seasoned player under their combat system.

uogamers has definitely been on the decline for the last three or so years, and perhaps much of my persisting love for it is simply nostalgia, but it's simply a better shard to me than DFI has ever been, even back when ape, clobber, etc. played. different strokes for different folks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.