UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Playing UO Gamers

goon12

Wanderer
Playing UO Gamers

Hi - I'm not new to UO, and I'm not new to playing on player run shards.

I am yet to log in to uogamers, because everytime I try, I get a message saying "There was a problem communicating with Origin ...". This happened last night ( Tuesday Nov 30th ) around midnight.

I checked my config's and everything is set up right, the only thing I can think of is that my roommate created 3 accounts already. I'm not asking for an extra account, I just would like to know if that's the problem. How can I find out how many accounts have been created on my IPY address? Or if that is the problem at all.

Thank you,
goon12

Pandamonium

Wanderer
Yah, its because your roomie has created them 3 already.

Either cry to staff or slap your roomie till he gives you one of his accs.

Dark_Konoko

Wanderer
Im not sure that the 3 account rule is enforced currently with a script, as my IP has well over 3 accounts (between me, my brother, my fiance and my sister). Also I have had more then 3 accounts logged in before to help with the stress tests.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

Pandamonium

Wanderer
Try -creating- another account konoko.

If you go on some other IP and create an account, then you can log in on it back at home where all the other people logs in on their 3 accounts. But you cant create more accounts.

goon12

Wanderer
Was the login server down at any point last night? That could have been it. But Im guessing he entered the wrong information in by mistake ( several times ? ) and it created an account each time.

Thanks again,
goon12

goon12 said:
Was the login server down at any point last night? That could have been it. But Im guessing he entered the wrong information in by mistake ( several times ? ) and it created an account each time.

Thanks again,
goon12
12:30am to approximately 12:40am the server is down, every night.