UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Please Help me! figure out best time for a halloween night mob bash! vote!

Best time to hold event on Halloween !

• 12pm EST

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • 11pm EST

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 10pm EST

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 9pm EST

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
I know we have players from all over the world.. so I would like to get a answer from all of you on the best time to hold a monster bash type event on Halloween.

so please answer the poll honestly and ill try to come up with a good average time by the votes.

thank you for your time

it is much appreciated

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
if you have other times in mind feel free to post . try to make them in EST so its easy for us all ^^

thank you

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
hey its been a long day . yes I mean midnight EST (12am EST) sorry !
and what sucks is I cannot edit it :( !

I have nothing but good intentions so please let US know *aka* staff :) and post here or vote.

im just tryin to getta good idea when the majority of the people will be able to join ;) id like to see the entire shard here to have a fun time on Halloween, so if u like post in here your time u think or vote and 12pm est = 12am est! trust me its been a long day !!!

thank you~!

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
I think Midnight EST. I'm in MST and that would be 10 pm. A lot of us might have kids or other things we need to take care of at earlier times.

exactly why im asking .. I finally figured out UO isn't IRL :( heheh I have same deal tho with my kiddo :) its why im asking

tys! for the honest answer :)

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
HEY everyone thanks for coming hope you had fun .. it looked like it from my perspective.

we all thank you!

us the staff and ME = CHUBBS! ^^