UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Possible Harry Bug

Vander Nars

Sorceror
This may be a bug or just extremely bad luck but I did a harry in destard last week with a few people(5 or 6) and all scrolls where turned in and accounted for, the weird thing is none of the scrolls was higher than a 15 stat. We got no 20s or 25s and all my years running harrys on atl iv never seen a harry not drop at least a handful of 20s and almost always a few 25s. As i said I cant confirm its a bug but I figured it was worth the report.

Loler

Page
On OSI scrolls werent duplicates. If you got a 25 for killing it didnt mean you got a 25 for protection so you had 32 chances to roll a 25. On here Protection scrolls are whatever you get for killing so you only have 16 chances to get a 25 but if you get 1 you will get two. Be happy on my other server theres 8 kill scrolls and 8 protection and they are duplicates and i got 12 5s and 4 10s when i solod it.

kolbycrouch

Knight
On OSI scrolls werent duplicates. If you got a 25 for killing it didnt mean you got a 25 for protection so you had 32 chances to roll a 25. On here Protection scrolls are whatever you get for killing so you only have 16 chances to get a 25 but if you get 1 you will get two. Be happy on my other server theres 8 kill scrolls and 8 protection and they are duplicates and i got 12 5s and 4 10s when i solod it.
Maybe this actually skews your chance of getting a 25 into the extreme.

If it wasn't duplicates and you didn't get a 25 on the first batch, then it would increase your chance of getting a 25 with the duplicate batch.

However, if you get a 25 on the first batch, this system will give you duplicate 25's.

So the chance of getting a single 25 is half the chance as OSI, but the chance of you getting multiple 25's is a lot more.

If your right about how that works, it should be fixed.

Loler

Page
its really not a problem. its the exact same amount of 25s given out for a harrower over time with either system considering its a % chance to get each scroll after 100000 harrowers are done with both systems the scrolls should be pretty close.