UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Possibly returning?

epinephrine

Sorceror
Hello Hybrid,

Long time no see!

Some of you may known me as Apathy, Orijinns, a soldier, King Diamonds, an arms dealer, etc - too many names too remember honestly. I've recently changed careers which has opened a lot of my free time and after speaking with a client of mine the other day we randomly got onto the topic of video games which quickly lead to "what's your favorite?" We both of course answer UO (he never played Hybrid but told him to check it out) which of course turned into nostalgic after nostalgic feelings. Fuck you Hybrid for making me an addict.

Is it time to break my sobriety?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Hello Hybrid,

Long time no see!

Some of you may known me as Apathy, Orijinns, a soldier, King Diamonds, an arms dealer, etc - too many names too remember honestly. I've recently changed careers which has opened a lot of my free time and after speaking with a client of mine the other day we randomly got onto the topic of video games which quickly lead to "what's your favorite?" We both of course answer UO (he never played Hybrid but told him to check it out) which of course turned into nostalgic after nostalgic feelings. Fuck you Hybrid for making me an addict.

Is it time to break my sobriety?
Now is an ideal time to return. Returning now allows you to set up a nice base for yourself before a more active staff makes legitimate core changes that are long overdue.

The flip side is that there has been no announcement of core changes, and the shard in it's current state is likely not the nostalgic wonderland you remember.

captinpower

Sorceror
There has been a decent amount of returning and new players from what I have seen since November when I came back to Hybrid as well, our guild formed to help facilitate people like us coming back or starting fresh. Still some PVP here and there, endless PVM with the current low population. Hopefully staff and players will keep working on ways to make the shard better, population will rise again, and Hybrid will enter a new paradigm.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Just a heads up... Im gonna try and become a forum moderator.. When this happens, I will be banning all trolls that tries to take a shit on my server. Hybrid is and always has been the best shard ever in existence. It has hit a rough patch, and hopefully we will get these kinks worked out quickly. Im tired of people that plays other shards constantly shit talking on our Forums. If you trolls have moved on, then there is no reason for you to be here turning potential new players away from my home shard. Let people log on and make assumptions for themselves. Everytime they read the crap thats on these forums they run.