UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Lucky Crab Event!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
[PRE] Lucky Crab Event!!

This is a player ran event. The Demise Staff have no affiliation to the event nor do they provide prizes or special services to the host(s) or participants to the event.
--------------------------------------------

It is that time again and we hope to see all of you come out on Tuesday to play! This time around, it will be a boat race.. to the death! Participants will have to follow clues, solve riddles, and outwit our hosts in great haste if they wish to come out on top. Do you have what it takes?

Details
--------

As participants reach each checkpoint and complete their test, they will be rewarded with a new piece of clothing to signify their success. The first one to reach the finish line, will be awarded additional points. It will be difficult to advance if you try to skip over parts as victory directs you through the race.

We encourage everyone to bring their own uniquely named boat, but if you can't afford one, we will find you one. (funds are a bit limited, so please try)

The event will take place Tuesday at 3pm Central (terrible with time zones).

Those who enter are expected to show up naked and prepared. We will not delay for you if you go afk before we start.

No spells may be cast during the event. This is a boat race after-all. Let's keep it fair.

As participants reach each checkpoint and complete their test, they will be rewarded with a new piece of clothing to signify their success. The first one to reach the finish line, will be awarded additional points. It will be difficult to advance if you try to skip over parts as victory directs you through the race.

Prizes have not yet been decided. All are welcome to donate additional prizes if they so desire. Depending on attendance, I may put up my Shadow Dancer Leggings for the person who succeeds in the most tests.

There will, of course, be a darts tournament before or after the tournament for some small prize.

Thank you in advance for coming to our event.

---FK

isang

Sorceror
Re: Lucky Crab Event!!

The one who finishes with the most pieces of clothing, wins the competition, if that's not been made clear in the post above.
And there's a small entry fee of 5000 gp.
The gathering spot is, of course, the Lucky Crab tavern (in the orc fort near umbra). You can find a rune at Drakull's rune library - in the runebook Places You Should Visit
The start line will be one of Trammel's harbors. Not telling which one, though, hehe.

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
Re: [PRE] Lucky Crab Event!!

Due to unforeseen emergencies, the event will be moved back two hours. I apologize, sincerely. Please, come on out to the Lucky Crab and grab a drink while you wait. I hope everybody will participate and win some prizes!

---FK

(lucky crab is in the malas orc fort west of Umbra)

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

Oh, very sorry! It will happen in 1 hour and 47 minutes from now. 5pm Central.

(thank you for moving this topic / correcting me!)
---FK

MrSunday

Sorceror

The event is officially closed now. Nobody came. You should be ashamed! If its for the reward, there was going to be a pretty neat one. Thanks LC, lock it up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.