UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check List

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Price Check List

Raezion420;1965629 said:
am i blind or is ethy wolf not on the list?

No you're not. I've could've sworn I had it on the list...good eye though...

Typically low they're about 1.8 and high 2.2 Most of the time I see people trying to chuck them for 2 million a pop.

Thanks for the pointer :+)

And as the saddle concern, up above MIQ is correct in the idea how stuff gets priced. Most of the rares/semi-rares we have on the list are priced towards what Sir. DecoAlot will be willing to pay, not how much the average person would pay.

Generally, we either mark the item's price as Unknown, or mark it at a higher price for sir-decoalot.

The main reason why the saddle thing would be worth up 10-15 million is all due to size/Rarity.
You can have a 1 of a kind cake, like Zippy's Chocolate cake, and people will only pay like 1-2 million for it (maybe slightly more but there will be limited buyers) That cake is quite small overall, and can't make a good scene out of it...

The saddle is a one of kind (most likely), it's quite large in size, and noticeable at that...What sir DecoAlot is looking for is something that will stand out and cause people to question them where the hell they get such an item from? Reasoning why I say 10-15 million is that CuB items like hanging ringmail and such, gone for like 8-9 million, they're cool but smaller in size then this...The saddle is quite cool looking and larger, thus it's expect to fetch the minimum price as a CuB item and go up from there...

And as an ending note, if you see things on the list that can be change (Or should be changed), please put your input into a PM to one of us or both either way :+)

Yes we do have plans to up the list quite a bit later on with the CuB rares/major rares, BoDs, and other items that have been handed out since the last thing. We both have been extraordinary busy in real life to even put in the effort to complete the listing. The plan is to add pictures for all the major rares if possible, the problem is locating the rares, hunting people down who own the items, then trying to get a picture if possible (Stupid trash barrels :( _) So we do have plans for updates just not until like December when we both have a lot of free time available... But minor fixes like the wolf...we can do easily...

*Rides away on an emu*

War2.0

Sorceror

sssuuu;1966469 said:
And as an ending note, if you see things on the list that can be change (Or should be changed), please put your input into a PM to one of us or both either way :+)

;)

I call for a review on common prices for shadow iron large tables. medium tables. etc.

Large shadow iron table = 40k

Large chair 8k

therefore medium table, around 27k.

and granite, 3-4k apiece.

High HIGH demand, these fly from the shelf. miq's 22k large tables. heck id buy them just to resell them. lol Not a flame, just i think this item needs review please sirs thank you

Andras

Sorceror

i miss Blacksmithy Rewards

Colored Anvils :)

i dont know how much they go for, but anyone know it and fix the list? :)

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Paracelsus;1986681 said:
Is it possible to add the petals and faction items price in the list? Many thanks! :)
Urn of Ascension
+ 25k ref: #4
+ 65-80k ref: #6
Clarity Potion
+ 20k ref: #4
+ 15-25k ref: #5
Gem of Empowerment
+ 2-5k ref #3
+ 20k ref: #4
Blood Rose
+ 50-75k ref: #1,#4
Storms Eye
+ 150k ref: #1
+ 50-100k ref: #2
+ 75-100k ref: #4
ref:
#1: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/191348-blood-roses.html
#2: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/118749-pc-storm-eye.html
#3: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/186606-gem-empowerment.html
#4: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/181040-pc-faction-items.html
#5: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/210797-pc-halloween-08-robe-clarity-pot.html
#6: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/price-check/167768-urn-ascension.html

Really possible to include this in the price list?

Bc of SAS

Wanderer

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of housing costs here?

We are trying to get a house similar size to a large brick or large marble, customizable plot.. just curious what we can expect to spend on that?

Doug502

Wanderer

^^^^^

Yea, same thing for me but my bowl of poutine is more of a yellow/orangey kind of color.

D

RAKninja

Page

sssuuu;1925915 said:
Working on it, it's a very long list of stuff that still needs to be added :+)

I have an idea, but it's not completely written down and confirmed with current trends. So look back about Wednesday or Thursday, I have that down on my schedule of when stuff should be up, hopefully :p

*Rides away on an emu*

i was wondering about this, searching the forums a few times, i dont seem to be able to find a comprehensive pricing guide for slayer instruments.

sssuuu;1966469 said:
Yes we do have plans to up the list quite a bit later on with the CuB rares/major rares, BoDs, and other items that have been handed out since the last thing. We both have been extraordinary busy in real life to even put in the effort to complete the listing. The plan is to add pictures for all the major rares if possible, the problem is locating the rares, hunting people down who own the items, then trying to get a picture if possible (Stupid trash barrels :( _) So we do have plans for updates just not until like December when we both have a lot of free time available... But minor fixes like the wolf...we can do easily...

*Rides away on an emu*

any status update from this? since this was posted like 7 months ago?

sssuuu

Knight

UOGamers50;2058300 said:
any status update from this? since this was posted like 7 months ago?

Still in school and its around finals time, but once summer hit I have plans to revive this big time, it just takes a long long long loooooooongggg time to do this, especially searching for all the new stuff that has been added to the system, track them down find their hue, find out the prices people pay before, then put them in organize list blah.

Its hard when you have to walk around as a ghost to get into people's houses to find their items laying around lol

*Rides away on an emu*

thalamus

Wanderer

valorite runics make industructable vanq? then verite make industructable power? what does aggy make? and how can i find out a list of the best wepns. for example vanq, power, force, might, etc... etc.. etc.. can anyone help me with this problem? thanks very much appreciated

Vonzer

Wanderer

Need a price check on some pants. UOgamers goes on forever , origional hue. There is a 3 year old posting that has them at 200-500k , just curious what they are now. Anyone?

"Banksitting all day: Hue 38 (Non-blessed) 500-1.5 million"

This item is GM blessed and the name is "Banksit All Day" not "banksitting".
I'd value it at 2m for the rarity of the item and the fact that its been around since atleast 2004.

hood132

Sorceror

Does anyone have or know how to get the X-bows that are called slayer or something with cool names and how much are they worth please thanks, AIM- ryanuo1985