UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check List

peteliv

Knight
Re: Price Check List

the juka bows? you need gm bowcrafting/fletching to modfiy the bows with gears(i think) to use with human hands, and then your char needs 80 or more dex at all times to have it equipped

pleytp

Wanderer

how much the "jet black dress" worth? it is blessed.

and what are the price set criterias of houses?
i got small wood house and want to sell it, but dont know the right price. it is not close to moongate or any gz. just a house in the woods, very quiet area...

War2.0

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;2144182 said:
That's mine! I probably would not sell it for less than 10-15 mil's

Handy that you do the PC list...last I heard it was worth 20M's MiQ :p

Dudeman9000

Sorceror

Just made a GM Smith & have a vendor at the Vendor Fair. What should I make to sell there? Ive started with GM Dex Suits, iron & colored, any other suggestions? Do plate sets sell well?

Are their armor benefits for colored vs. iron besides the different color? How much do plate & chain sets sell for?

how about cost of dye tubs like black dye tub leather dye tub farnuture dye tub special dye tub runebook dye tub statue dye tub regular dye tub if i miss any please add