UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price check on Halloween items and more!

PC On Following....
1 Halloween 2013 Half Apron hue 1910
Halloween Assassin 2011 [2/2] hue 1911
Halloween Polar Bear 2013 [1/2] PW
Howdy, Pilgrim! Bandana hue 1501
Halloween 2009 Sexy Witch [4/4] hue 1
Professional Voter Hue 1

Will have more price checks soon :)

Noose

Traveler
The Halloween stuff is really only worth 200k - 250k just depends on the item. PM me if you decide to sell the Halfy :)

Thanks man! Noose I got bad news bud. I was trashed and well... kinda forgot it was u that wanted to buy it. I know aimbot has it. Id go talk to him. Again thats my bad bud. If theres anything else i can do for ya lemme know. Oh almost forgot... Do you like trapping pets? I'll be working on a house near brit seeing as my dragon n mare got trapped last night :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lucascyb

Sorceror
1 Halloween 2013 Half Apron hue 1910 - 500k-750k
Halloween Assassin 2011 [2/2] hue 1911 - 500k
Halloween Polar Bear 2013 [1/2] PW - hum dunno there was a halloween polar bear, please say color or hue #
Howdy, Pilgrim! Bandana hue 1501 - 800k
Halloween 2009 Sexy Witch [4/4] hue 1 - 200k
Professional Voter Hue 1 - dunno 10k
Hope this helps welcome back.

Halloween Polar Bear 2013 [1/2] PW - hum dunno there was a halloween polar bear, please say color or hue #

I'm sure you've seen them. The white gloves and I believe a bear mask, is all there was.

I don't know which you have OP, but the gloves seem to go for 750k - 1 mil, depending on buyer, from what I've seen. No clue about the mask.