UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Provocation Template

Xeasin

Sorceror
After think for a while I change my post little bit. For searching perfect pet I want to use provocation because I though this is easiest and fastest way to eleminate creatur. But I cant decide exact template
Which one would be your choice or do you have any suggestions for this kind of builds
120 Provocation
120 Discordance
100 Musicianship
100 Animal Lore
100 Magery
100 Eva (115 when skill cap increase 720)
60 Meditation (65 when skill cap increase 720)
Or
120 Provocation
120 Discordance
100 Musicianship
100 Animal Lore
100 Magery
100 Hide
60 Stealth (80 when skill cap increase 720)

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
After think for a while I change my post little bit. For searching perfect pet I want to use provocation because I though this is easiest and fastest way to eleminate creatur. But I cant decide exact template
Which one would be your choice or do you have any suggestions for this kind of builds
120 Provocation
120 Discordance
100 Musicianship
100 Animal Lore
100 Magery
100 Eva (115 when skill cap increase 720)
60 Meditation (65 when skill cap increase 720)
Or
120 Provocation
120 Discordance
100 Musicianship
100 Animal Lore
100 Magery
100 Hide
60 Stealth (80 when skill cap increase 720)
And what about animal taming? So you are looking for template only "for searching perfect pet" - maybe just normal necro-tamer will be ok to search?
Well, I am using the folowing template for searching a perfect pet, mostly Cu-Sidhe :
120 Provo
120 Disco
120 Music
120 Taming
120 Lore
100 Magery
(120 Veterinary in soulstone, switching it with provo)

Some skills I have less then 120, but then using a jewelry or Mark of Travesty to get to 120.
In both templates you have 100 music - I think better to have 120 to get better chance in discord or in provo cu in a paragon cu.
Meditation - no need in my opinion.
Eval - ok, but I prefer to tame a pet using honor (when knight of honor you have 5 min to tame a pet - with 120 taming you can do it easy).
120 lore/taming/vet I use only to get more stable slots.
Hope this helps))

Xeasin

Sorceror
Thank you for your answer,
I put 100 music because of lack of knowledge. I create this post especially understant this kind of build's mechanics and my mistakes...
NecroTamer is nice for dragons but I gues you cant have enough control when you animate dead (my gears aint perfect so i need to animate dead for killing them fast). And also I want to search cu but paragons can be a problem soI think using provocation may solve this problem.
And what about animal taming?
About animal tamin: I trained taming once(I havea Spellweaver NecroTamer) and I have no patient train tmaing again :) so I would love to find a template without taming. One of my guildmate tell me something about ProvoArcher but i didnt find any info about it...

Now I realize I need to use 120Provocation and 120Music for provocate paragon cu but still I'm not sure complate template...