UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

psz read please.

psz read please.

I love the shard its number one in my book i closed mine down and sent my players here for it has all that the real one has aside from some spawn. Plus the more players on it the more fun it is. But i was wondering if you could use some help with spawning it all so its like the real ultima for i have experience in this using the megaspawner and would like to help you out in any way possible. If you are interested please let me knoe through icq or yahoo. I do not expect to get anything in return from this i would just like to help keep this as one of the top shards. Sincerely, Broadside. Need be i can leave my phone number for more discusion on such a task.

Yes i do. I had mine set up really close i walked through dungeons and all to get them close. I even scetched little maps and spawner idea locations when i had my own.

Brianna

Wanderer
It's not that difficult to use UO Spawn Map and the Utility to find out where things are spawned ATM on OSI. Stratics even has the Dungeons and what spawns where, that I usedon a previous shard.

And you can search for a specific monster on Stratics and it gives you exact locations as to where they are.

Whip out Pandora's Box, go to location, [add spawner (or in my favorite dream) xmlspawner :p , Load it up.

Yes but i figured psz probably has a lot of work to do rather than spawning the world. I am just offering my services to help out and get it all set up so its just like uo. :)

psz

Administrator
Stratics and their spawn maps are as much as five years out of date in a LOT of places. Which is why I (when I have time) go on OSI and do it region by region.