UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"put up a fite u fag lol"

Xanartik

Wanderer
"put up a fite u fag lol"

Shove it, to the four people who've seperately said that to me tonight. I have no pvp experience, and when you all seem to be using the exact same template (poisoning dexxer), interrupt every second or two and deliver deadly poison, as well as 20 odd damage a hit, I can't even begin to.

Piss off and fight someone who has some pvp ability.

D

djstepanek

Re: "put up a fite u fag lol"

I'd res ya and give you a gate to where you needed to go if I ever killed you. ;)

But really, everything is pretty easy to get on this shard so death means nothing other than the loss of like 2min.

Xanartik

Wanderer

Nah, I'm broke, as usual. Whenever i leave town I get ganked, which is the reason. 3k isn't too much but it adds up over time. But that was mostly to what I think was the same person (slime prince,etc) on an account full of the same characters saying.. well, the title. Annyway.

The landfill is hungry and requires plenty of food, I suppose.

Shadown420

Wanderer

It never ceases to amaze me how people will call you a noob directly after they kill you. Its especially amazing when its 3v1 or, in your case, someone with much greater pvp ability. I guess ignorance really is bliss. To many fucking idiots on this shard if you ask me.

Who

Wanderer

yea i think its funny when people kill you 3v1 then say "owned" or "noob".

as for dieing and it costing a lot of money, i just looted a lot when i started out. ive never really bought regs but instead looted and crap. when i first started i would just roll with the massive blue gank squads and loot and it accumulated over time.

XIQJX

Wanderer

The general attitude of people here is why I no longer play here. I just refresh my stuff and play a different shard.