UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvE tournament

Xavier

Account Terminated
PvE tournament

Ok, so we didnt want to give away our plans ahead of time, but now we can tell you.

We have to postpone the PvE events until halloween town has been and gone. We run halloween town from 1 week before, till 1 week after halloween.

The reason we cannot do both is: the eventhealers are kind of retarded. No matter how many we put in game, they will all pull corpses from the same area. So, we can not have them in halloween town and the pve area at the same time.

The first weekend after the 7th we WILL start back on the PvE event till someone wins it!

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: PvE tournament

I just wanted to let you know, we haven't forgotten this, we will be continuing this after we've prepared and held all of the holiday events. We are very busy making preparations for Thanksgiving and Christmas right now.

Athena

Account Terminated
I just wanted to give an update on this event, we are planning on continuing this, I am currently in the process of building a better arena for it. Once that is done I will post date/times of the next one.