UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp dexxer template

death ripper

Wanderer
Any options ??
Looking for somethink to start pvp don't want archer...can anyone help me with build and need help with gear list

Vander Nars

Sorceror
My friend is playing a bushido macing dexxer, he uses diamond mace and does good. Your gonna want a good connection tho to keep on top of people.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
What hes running

120 mace
120 resist
120 bush
90 parry
90 heal
90 anatomy
90 tactics

Hes running a very basic suit until we get him better gear.
40+ hci
30+ dci
34+ lmc
Any hpi/stami/manai
2mr on each crafted piece if possible.
Elf if ur mana pool sucks

Artys
Mace n shield, CC, leggings of bane, heart of lion(get a rbc if u can find one)

royal kapero2

Sorceror
This template is mostly defensive. It's a heavy mana burning template, casting spells and performing special moves, while mana source is mana regeneration in non-medable armor and hit mana leech, with not so much DPS.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
This template is mostly defensive. It's a heavy mana burning template, casting spells and performing special moves, while mana source is mana regeneration in non-medable armor and hit mana leech, with not so much DPS.
id say his dps is good, concussion blow is pretty nasty once the difference in mana and hp starts to build.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Elf = bad choice. You get a mana cost reduction on specials if you are a human.

My advice is run some kind of archer.
that depends on the template, if you have 300 skills points between the skills that matter you get the full reduction regardless of your race.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Looking at uo stratics the listed skills that count towards mana reduction is swords, mace, fencing, archery, throwing, parry, lumberjacking, stealth, poisoning, bushido, and ninja.

Necrodog

Page
that depends on the template, if you have 300 skills points between the skills that matter you get the full reduction regardless of your race.
I believe it is bugged on here. Even when I had 300+ skillpoints on my elf, I still had no reduction in special move cost.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I believe it is bugged on here. Even when I had 300+ skillpoints on my elf, I still had no reduction in special move cost.
Iv personally tested this about a month ago and it works, i dont know if u got some soul stones or not but if u do toss the skills on an elf and it should work for you. Maybe it was a bug they fixxed.

Loler

Page
If you ran parry/bush/weapons kill at over 300 combo you would be able to get the mana reduction on specials but you would also lose 3 mr and some other pretty cool abilities you can do with jack of all trades.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
If you ran parry/bush/weapons kill at over 300 combo you would be able to get the mana reduction on specials but you would also lose 3 mr and some other pretty cool abilities you can do with jack of all trades.
that also depends on your setup, if your wearing leggings of bane you already lost the 2 mr from human med, everything has its pros and cons. It comes down to what can you afford and what fits.

Last edited:

Demolidor

Traveler
lol... use glad, sash, infinity, cc, totem or macing, rbc, fey leggins, ecru dci hci ep, brace dci hci + skills, sleeves lmc mr2 fire poison, gloves lmc mr 2 fire cold poison, and a good weapon, ssi, hm, hs, hld/ or ssi, hm, hs, hci. u have mr 9 lmc 40, no have error.