UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp dexxer template

Whatever98

Squire
on offence yeah, but not so much on defence.. depends i suppose if the problem is staying alive or killing the other guys, will balance it with practice :)

>edit, maybe on defence actaully.... i'll give it a go at some point

Loler

Page
is better defense cause u can spam more spells to heal :). for pvm parry is probably better but for pvp u can just disarm anything u need.

Whatever98

Squire
maybe if the brac i get has 3 fcr, i rly need the parry for pvm tho tbh

i've not tested it yet at full str so not sure what i need more of. but if i get a 5 mod version of the sleeves im using, i can change the brac and i will have +2 more jewelry mod slots on top of this, which will hopefully be 3 fcr and like... something.... but not di, hci, dci, fc, fcr or lmc.. probably + skills and top up chivalry

then still need the 4th mod on my wep to be something more useful than life leech. so still things to get, 2 jewel mods and a wep mod are not to be sniffed at, still missing like 3 fcr, 10+ skill points, and hld or hla (tho also have 30% hld from glasses which is not mentioned)

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
oh it also has 7 mana regen and 30 meditation, 30 focus from jack of all trades human bonus, all meddable armor

totaling to 1.1660 MPS

that's why i dont have med, cos it gives 30 extra usable skill points if you have 0 in it
120 med would only boost me to 1.8333 MPS, rather have the parry than 0.7 MPS... tho that is nice

i *always* use a mana leech wep to top this up tho, and the lmc makes everything pretty cheap to cast

------------

100 med human with 100 int, 0 focus, and 0 mana regen is 1.3 MPS
120 med human with 120 int, 0 focus, and 7 mana regen is 2.0781 MPS (120 int tho)
and an elf warrior with 50 int, 0 focus, 0 med, and 0 mana regen, in non-meddable armour only has 0.2000 MPS.
human warrior with 0 med, 0 focus, 50 int, still has innate 30 med and 30 focus, so 0.3500 MPS in non med armour, 0.7 MPS in meddable. most warriors will have like 4 MR but will still be in non-med armour, so will have like 0.7012 MPS (1.0513 MPS meddable, based on 50 int)

the regen is not so bad without med if you have mana regen, the 7 is just from RBC, sash, and sleeves.
but with that, meddable armour, and the innate 30 30 skill points, it's not so bad.
(this is also the real reason stormgrips are much better than gauntlets of nobility)

tho it is very close now.

my advice to anyone making a similar suit is to take a mod out fully and max out the most important ones for your play style, then you have to play the battle to your strengths. to stand a proper chance with this melee dexxer build tho you really kinda need everything so you can reply to whatever they use, im on like everything necessary with these stats, the extras are just extra now... except maybe the fcr, that would make a difference. but as i say, better to cut out the mod and play without relying on it, so you can max the things you rely on more

Last edited:

Blame

Knight
oh it also has 7 mana regen and 30 meditation, 30 focus from jack of all trades human bonus, all meddable armor

totaling to 1.1660 MPS

that's why i dont have med, cos it gives 30 extra usable skill points if you have 0 in it
120 med would only boost me to 1.8333 MPS, rather have the parry than 0.7 MPS... tho that is nice

i *always* use a mana leech wep to top this up tho, and the lmc makes everything pretty cheap to cast

------------

100 med human with 100 int, 0 focus, and 0 mana regen is 1.3 MPS
120 med human with 120 int, 0 focus, and 7 mana regen is 2.0781 MPS (120 int tho)
and an elf warrior with 50 int, 0 focus, 0 med, and 0 mana regen, in non-meddable armour only has 0.2000 MPS.
human warrior with 0 med, 0 focus, 50 int, still has innate 30 med and 30 focus, so 0.3500 MPS in non med armour, 0.7 MPS in meddable. most warriors will have like 4 MR but will still be in non-med armour, so will have like 0.7012 MPS (1.0513 MPS meddable, based on 50 int)

the regen is not so bad without med if you have mana regen, the 7 is just from RBC, sash, and sleeves.
but with that, meddable armour, and the innate 30 30 skill points, it's not so bad.
(this is also the real reason stormgrips are much better than gauntlets of nobility)

tho it is very close now.

my advice to anyone making a similar suit is to take a mod out fully and max out the most important ones for your play style, then you have to play the battle to your strengths. to stand a proper chance with this melee dexxer build tho you really kinda need everything so you can reply to whatever they use, im on like everything necessary with these stats, the extras are just extra now... except maybe the fcr, that would make a difference. but as i say, better to cut out the mod and play without relying on it, so you can max the things you rely on more
I will make a 4/6 dexxer just for you and we can test who is better at it, me who play mages only or you who keep saying how strong this char is. Challenge accepted?

Whatever98

Squire
Jack of all trades gives only 20 med and 20 focus.

possibly, i did some tests in january, basic point was that having meddable armour is most important, and 30 meditation is not worth getting at all really, i was curious for the mana regen equivalent
https://youtu.be/vCTER3ZRqf0

I will make a 4/6 dexxer just for you and we can test who is better at it, me who play mages only or you who keep saying how strong this char is. Challenge accepted?

sure, no other melee class worries me tbh ;P
it's gonna be slow tho and will go down to who goes oom, question is your regen fast enough to sustain you, or will my bandages which dont need mana sustain me better. i know who my money's on ;P

pretty sure you will drop if i get 2 AI leeches in a row, you will be casting constantly and easy to hit when you go into heal spam... i think, either i will out DPS your HPS with interrupt and AI + hit spell, or you will go oom. but will have to see :)

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
i wanna try this sword out vs your cleaver dude :p

pvp-pvm.jpg
(change gladi for mempho, and swap arms)

i will fear your 10 damage from as many swings ;)

im pretty hardcore in duels, but on the field usually just get ganked, cant do a samurai x on uo im afraid :/

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
hehe it's good fun tho :)

imo you just need to stand a chance in pvp for it to be fun, and with this you do :)
it's not instant unfair ownage, which is what a lot of people seem to want, it's just, playable.

it is a bit of a ridiculous level to have to get to in order to stand a chance, but meh, that's uo, and the guy asked what you need to stand a chance as a dexxer.
this is pretty much what you need, but it's do-able.