UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP on Demise

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Sounds like an excuse, I bet @MB is going to kick you out now.
nah im @MB fav
Its about time yall leave the house for once, most days you attack one Hz and he pages the other 30 that are on standby.
bullshit
UO takes precedence over beach.

HZ WINZ!!!
HZ WINZ!!!
HZ WINZ!!!

Flawless victory!!!
Funny because if you look at KvG or most opposing guild's screenshots,
HZ WINZ!!!
HZ WINZ!!!
HZ WINZ!!!
Flawless Victory!!!
is exactly what it says on the rare occasion they kill someone.

#Truth- I never used the HZ Modded client until I joined. :D
Everyone talks so much shit on MB and Hz but, most of you use his modded client, you make money off of his uosteam scripts, you use his macros in pvp , you find idocs with his script, you craft and organize armor with his script, and I'm sure many other things you do because MB made it possible for you, lets be honest here MB is why you all play on demise.

Shallan

Sorceror
Everyone talks so much shit on MB and Hz but, most of you use his modded client - nope
you make money off of his uosteam scripts - nope since guildmate made the dart scrip in uos before him
you use his macros in pvp - lol not ?
you find idocs with his scrip - not, fun is to run and explore manually.
you craft and organize armor with his script - no crafting these days since all ppl make bods afk
, lets be honest here MB is why you all play on demise.- nope if he would not made some other scrips u dont mention - like AUTO AFK spawn checks = maybe more ppl would be sTILL playing.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
nah im @MB fav
Everyone talks so much shit on MB and Hz but, most of you use his modded client, you make money off of his uosteam scripts, you use his macros in pvp , you find idocs with his script, you craft and organize armor with his script, and I'm sure many other things you do because MB made it possible for you, lets be honest here MB is why you all play on demise.
That is some serious dick riding. you even fondle the balls!

Vander Nars

Sorceror
nah im @MB fav

bullshit

Funny because if you look at KvG or most opposing guild's screenshots,
HZ WINZ!!!
HZ WINZ!!!
HZ WINZ!!!
Flawless Victory!!!
is exactly what it says on the rare occasion they kill someone.

I dont use anything posted by mb to gain money, i dont need pvp scripts to complete unlike hz and I play here because its active but that has nothing to do with mb

pimpineasy

Sorceror
you craft and organize armor with his script - no crafting these days since all ppl make bods afk
85% of shard using eos armor lmao

silvertiger

Knight
if you use anything from zulu malo and ankh then it was originally from MB.
This would be incorrect. There have been several scripts written by Malo and chuckles. To say that mb was the author would mean that mb sent the scripts to them personally. Most people, including myself, have mb's guide to success. To say that anything zulu, Malo, and chuckles uses, or gives out, is from mb is just idiotic, but I expect nothing less from you. The original author of most scripts on demise or any shard would be kraz. Thanks for playing.

Also, I kind of enjoy seeing hz wins after killing a hz member. It's quite gratifying. :D

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Let me be more clear, I DON'T USE SCRIPTS TO PVP!
Granted my understanding could be wrong but i understand the difference to be the complexity of task it completes.

Say I make a macro to summon pixies and than say all guard me, this is very simple and dont really give much of an advantage in pvp.

Now say I took one of these cross healing scripts of MB that scans my screen, picks the low hp target to heal/cure also weakens any ally frozen or rez them and thats just using 1 hotkey to basically play the game for you. This kind of advantage/abuse I dont use or agree with, if I need to hold 1 bottom to be able to complete on demise than id rather go back to osi.

What I find even more funny is the admins have blocked the steam auto bandage function yet let people run around using these insane cross healing macros. Ill never understand who's stupid idea that was.

Shallan

Sorceror
And how about fireball/magic arrow/harm macro ? or is it script?
OR heal / Cure/ Arch cure / greater heal one ?

But i agree with u 100% :p Some of steam macros should be banned. Plus some checking spawns macor(script )and target shares macro(script)