UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp Pepsi pay up

MelodyTFA

Squire
Anyone want to bet on the EURO? BTW I dont know the rules and have never watched a soccer match. Jennifer actualy facepalmed herself when i asked her what Cards where and I then asked her, if they could do anything special with the cards they get.......
Here"s how it work, you choose the MATCH and the WINNING team ( probably the team who is already favorite to win if your smart) I can then choose either TIE for 2/1 on my money or WIN for 3/1 on my money.
Your bet will be 500k
Choose a match 1 day in advance so we have time to agree on this

MelodyTFA

Squire
What the fuck
..........................................................................What part don't you get? Except the obvious void if we are both wrong part..... And "Your bet " should actualy be written MY BET....This is pretty standard stuff made easy for UO purpus..............Pretty sure you got it............ Now google.....pick random team win yourself fucking 500k............