UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp Pepsi pay up

crikey

Sorceror
.......................................................................What part don't you get? Except the obvious void if we are both wrong part..... And "Your bet " should actualy be written MY BET....This is pretty standard stuff made easy for UO purpus..............Pretty sure you got it............ Now google.....pick random team win yourself fucking 500k............
Can we do this when NFL starts up?
So I would pick your team and if it loses, Iwin your gold?
October 9, I will pick the Cleveland Browns as your team (in honor of @tech ) VS my New England Greatriots
Let me know thx

MelodyTFA

Squire
Can we do this when NFL starts up?
So I would pick your team and if it loses, Iwin your gold?
October 9, I will pick the Cleveland Browns as your team (in honor of @tech ) VS my New England Greatriots
Let me know thx
I really dont know much about sports. The reason i choose succer is because its easy to gives odds vs favorite that are kinda fair for both sides. Im a poker player its all about math for me. Pm when nfl is about to.start and il look at what kinda bets we could do :) with the right odds il bet on anything

crikey

Sorceror
I really dont know much about sports. The reason i choose succer is because its easy to gives odds vs favorite that are kinda fair for both sides. Im a poker player its all about math for me. Pm when nfl is about to.start and il look at what kinda bets we could do :) with the right odds il bet on anything
Betting on the Cleveland Browns is always a fools bet

A sneak peak at the 2017 superbowl odds. LOL @ Cleveland:
2017 Super Bowl odds
SEAHAWKS 8-1
PATRIOTS 8-1
STEELERS 8-1
PACKERS 10-1
CARDINALS 10-1
BENGALS 14
COWBOYS 14-1
PANTHERS 12-1
BRONCOS 12-1
VIKINGS 18-1
COLTS 20-1
CHIEFS 20-1
FALCONS 40-1
JETS 30-1
BILLS 40-1
RAVENS 30-1
TEXANS 40-1
GIANTS 40-1
REDSKINS 40-1
EAGLES 40-1
BEARS 40-1
LIONS 40-1
SAINTS 40-1
BUCS 50-1
RAMS 50-1
DOLPHINS 50-1
TITANS 60-1
JAGUARS 60-1
RAIDERS 40-1
CHARGERS 60-1
49ERS 60-1
BROWNS 200-1

Sucks being an Ohio NFL fan
There is always the Bengals chance for you guys I guess.....NOT
They havent won a playoff game since 1990. they broke an nfl record by losing the 1st round of the playoffs for a 5th consecutive year...
They were soooo close to winnng a postseason game last year, only to fail. The bengals were down 15-0 in the 4th quarter, and RALLIED to take the lead 16-15!
Then they were stripped of the ball trying to run out the clock.....
THEN the Steelers get into field goal range after T W O absolutely unnecessary 15 yard penalties, and make the field goal to win it 18-16 ROFL

I guess Cincinnati could maybe pull it off if Andy Dalton doesnt do stupid shit like this and get himself knocked out for the remainder of a WINNING season(12w-4l) by breaking his thumb on a foolish play:

Anyways to stay on topic
Congrats Cleveland Cavaliers!

tech.

Sorceror
i cant count on my fingers how many people have my account infos.

i'll slam down a few mil on pittsburgh winning the superbowl.

tech.

Sorceror
we got marukice pouncey back, we got l bell back, brown is the greatest receiver in the league, ben lost some weight (not that he needed too, he had unlimited time in the pocket, even without pouncey we had an awesome o-line).

unfortunately martavis bryant is suspended for the year for repeated drug use (mj not any type of steroid)

MelodyTFA

Squire
Betting on the Cleveland Browns is always a fools bet

A sneak peak at the 2017 superbowl odds. LOL @ Cleveland:
2017 Super Bowl odds
SEAHAWKS 8-1
PATRIOTS 8-1
STEELERS 8-1
PACKERS 10-1
CARDINALS 10-1
BENGALS 14
COWBOYS 14-1
PANTHERS 12-1
BRONCOS 12-1
VIKINGS 18-1
COLTS 20-1
CHIEFS 20-1
FALCONS 40-1
JETS 30-1
BILLS 40-1
RAVENS 30-1
TEXANS 40-1
GIANTS 40-1
REDSKINS 40-1
EAGLES 40-1
BEARS 40-1
LIONS 40-1
SAINTS 40-1
BUCS 50-1
RAMS 50-1
DOLPHINS 50-1
TITANS 60-1
JAGUARS 60-1
RAIDERS 40-1
CHARGERS 60-1
49ERS 60-1
BROWNS 200-1

Sucks being an Ohio NFL fan
There is always the Bengals chance for you guys I guess.....NOT
They havent won a playoff game since 1990. they broke an nfl record by losing the 1st round of the playoffs for a 5th consecutive year...
They were soooo close to winnng a postseason game last year, only to fail. The bengals were down 15-0 in the 4th quarter, and RALLIED to take the lead 16-15!
Then they were stripped of the ball trying to run out the clock.....
THEN the Steelers get into field goal range after T W O absolutely unnecessary 15 yard penalties, and make the field goal to win it 18-16 ROFL

I guess Cincinnati could maybe pull it off if Andy Dalton doesnt do stupid shit like this and get himself knocked out for the remainder of a WINNING season(12w-4l) by breaking his thumb on a foolish play:

Anyways to stay on topic
Congrats Cleveland Cavaliers!
The 200-1 on browns is for them to win at the end? Seeing how people talk about them they probably have no chance...... Id still take the bet, but the prob is if i bet 500k and win by accident you would have to pay me 100 000 000 lol pretty hard to cover. Instead tell me when the season starts and il bet you on match's and il bet gold for ingots or something =P

MelodyTFA

Squire
If cleveland browns even make the playoffs I will give you 100 000 000.

You dont have to bet anything
All i know about football is Tom brady is suppose to be good....... Last year i made a 500-1 bet on a russian game and had to take a other bet so i took 1.3 on tom brady running or something..............Won the 500-1...... but lost cuz he didnt run enought.......... was so mad =(

crikey

Sorceror
The 200-1 on browns is for them to win at the end? Seeing how people talk about them they probably have no chance...... Id still take the bet, but the prob is if i bet 500k and win by accident you would have to pay me 100 000 000 lol pretty hard to cover. Instead tell me when the season starts and il bet you on match's and il bet gold for ingots or something =P
the 200-1 iis for them makin it to and winning the superbowl.

For a single game, upsets do happen
My ppatriots lost to the browns a few years ago n a stunning upset XXD

MelodyTFA

Squire
the 200-1 iis for them makin it to and winning the superbowl.

For a single game, upsets do happen
My ppatriots lost to the browns a few years ago n a stunning upset XXD
Seriously I have a Korean guildy that explained to me that over there they bet on everthing, like they will actualy bet on a college game in the u.s.a, or like some found raiser baseball game in some random country, there really crazy about this kinda stuff

crikey

Sorceror
Seriously I have a Korean guildy that explained to me that over there they bet on everthing, like they will actualy bet on a college game in the u.s.a, or like some found raiser baseball game in some random country, there really crazy about this kinda stuff
You ever watch "The deer hunter"?
mao
mao
mao

mao
mao