UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP Template Builder

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
PvP Template Builder

Choose additional skills from the list to complete your character. Magery is beneficial on dexxers for casting spells, such as recall and magic reflect. Resist is highly recommended for all characters.

Quick Notes:
Wrestling + Anatomy = Stun
Wrestling + Arms Lore = Disarm
(Eval Int + Anatomy)/2 = Defensive Wrestling
GM Anatomy = 30% Weapon Damage Bonus
GM Lumberjack = 30% Damage Bonus with Axe
GM Inscription = Gives 7 More Circles of Reflection
GM Alchemy = 10 More Damage with Explosion Pots

Statix

Sorceror
Re: PvP Template Builder

w00p00;1263091 said:
..How to make "stunt attack" or "disarm attack" :) ? (blush)

Go to your razor hotkeys and set a key to enable/disarm stun or disarm.

Then just attack normally. If you have the stamina it will automatically happen.

yem

Knight

Broem86;1592883 said:
kind of a newb question...but what does
"GM Inscription = Gives 7 More Circles of Reflection"
mean?
what are circles of reflection?

magic reflect runs off circles(your spells are categorized by circles)
so if a magic arrow(1 circle) spell is cast on a GM mage (8 circle reflect) it will reflect 8 times back at the caster
with GM scribe you get 7 more circles that you can reflect for a total of 15 when combined with GM magery

in easier terms--your reflect lasts longer

O

Ogion

You should add healing to the dexxer column, no dexxer should ever be without healing.

Fresh E

Wanderer

I am back to ultima now and for my first char I decided to make a scribe/stun because I feel it would be a good char to warmup with but not sure if I want to now from browsing the forum a bit.

Can anyone say whether scribe gives the +10% spell bonus on this server?? Or what scribe does provide on this server? thanks to anyone who can clarify.

I just wanna say thanks for the template maker and thanks to the other nice guides on the forum.

Addicted

Disciple

Scribe only gives a bonus to defensive skills. The big thing is extra magic reflect. You can almost double the number of spells you can reflect with 100 scribe.

Fresh E

Wanderer

Addicted;2007963 said:
Scribe only gives a bonus to defensive skills. The big thing is extra magic reflect. You can almost double the number of spells you can reflect with 100 scribe.

Ok, thanks for answering.