UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP with pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinxycat

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
WoG? No I'm in kil and qop. Two things. This if anything belongs in factions. This is fine here. Pvp with pets is cheap, nothing you can say to that. If it isn't sure lets duel, I will bola you and send my mares on you while casting. Of course I would have to make a tamer but to prove it is cheap I would GLADLY do it.
both of which dont exist on gamers :rolleyes:

Ok there have been some very good points made and very bad points made in this thread. I for one am one of those tamers that you guys hate so much. I'll be honest with you guys, i suck ass at pvp. And when i'm minding my own business and some red comes by and tries to kill me cause im such an "easy" tamer i sick my nm and ki-rin on him. You wouldnt believe how much it's helped me. I don't go around looking for fights, ppl come to me for one. And if i do get killed, i usually call in the guild to gank em.

I also find it funny how you guys complain when tamers pvp, when tamers can barerly find a good spot anymore cause all of you ppl that come to try to kill us.

Stop bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.