UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question about Poisoning (spell) during duels

Is there some specific reason that when you deadly poison in the duel pits with the actual spell that it is curable with a pot 100% of the time? Seems like the skill got overlooked.

susejmaster

Traveler
I thought you needed the skill poisoning to make pots have the chance to not cure it. That said i am prolly wrong...

Along with the ability to poison weapons and food, higher levels of this skill improve the effectiveness of the Poison and Poison Field spells.

Last edited:
No, you can actually deadly nox with the spell (100 poisoning) if you are within a certain amount of tiles. but it seems like they cure instantly ( although my latest duel proved 2 to be the max). That is not how dp is suppose to work unless in a certain time period?

edit - not talking about nox pots... talking about straight up skill

susejmaster

Traveler
yea poison skill adds i think your right though its like 2 or 3 tiles u have to be within to get the lethal bonus, but idk in the pits never went in there lots o premadonas hangin round that area.

A little off topic here, but I used to absolutely LOVE my Nox Mage back in the day on Great Lakes. I would sit in champ spawns dropping poison fields on people and spawn, and run up and poison people to death like a boss.

Then they nerfed Nox Mages, and I quit OSI.