UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question: Archer for Gauntlet

Xaman

Sorceror
Hi,

I'm back to the game after like 10 years and I want to spend some time in gauntlet.

Would you recommend the build below or change to sampire? if change, what skills?

Now my archer is:
Anatomy 115,0
Healing 115,0
Archery 115,0
Tactics 100,0
Resisting Spells 97,5
Bushido 97,5 (WHAT SHOULD I DO TO RAISE IT?)
Chivalry 80,0

Should I change to?

Archery 115
Tactics 115
Bushido 100
Resisting Spells 100
Chivalry 90,0
Necro 100
Spirit Speak 100

Or what should I do?

Current gear is (no bow):
Defense Chance Increase: 15%
Damage Increase: 68%
Hit Chance Increase: 20%
Mage Armor: 1
Lower Mana Cost: 10%
Faster Casting: 1
Physical Resist: 82%
Fire Resist: 98%
Cold Resist: 85%
Poison Resist: 77%
Energy Resist: 62%
Dexterity Bonus: 4
Strength Bonus: 2
Intelligence Bonus: 8
Hit Point Regeneration: 2
Stamina Regeneration: 5
Mana Regeneration: 3
Hit Point Increase: 9
Self Repair: 3
Insured: 9
Luck: 220
Reflect Physical Damage: 15%

silvertiger

Knight
Hi, first off I would like to welcome you back.

To raise Bushido past 97.5 you will need to use momentum strike. Basically you will need at least 2 enemy targets. The best method I've heard for this is two friends/characters cu sidthes in the same guild or in Fel.

The question samp vs Archer truly depends on the amount of people in guant(aka the amount of bosses per room) and your suit. If you are just starting out I recommend an archer. Try to piece together at least 610 luck on your suit. For the most part you don't need resisting spells in guant, but it can be very nice when in there solo, so your choice. Another suggestion would be to pick either necro or ss [IMO, 100 necro for vamp is better than 100 ss for wraith and/or curse weapon, because you can get vamp scrolls off the df, but for wraith/cw you will need wraith scrolls and pig iron at the min or LRC,] not both or healing. If you want to res people you will want high healing or high chiv. If want to be selfish (that's not a bad thing) use 100 necro or ss.
I would suggest at least obtaining 40 HCI, and as much lmc and stamina as you can.
At least 100 in anatomy and tactics. Unfortunately, 120 archery is one of, if not the, most expensive of scrolls on the shard.
I'm not sure which is more beneficial past 100 for dmg between tactics and anatomy. I suggest Google for that.

May the RNG always be in your favor. :D
control b

Tanya

Traveler
If u cannot afford 120 tact/120 anat
then 110 tact 110 anat is better than ->> 120 tact 100 anat or 100 tact 120 anat.
I think 100 tact 120 anatomy is better then 120 tact 100 anat or 110 tact 110 anat.
Because with 120 anat you have more chance to make a Critical Hit :)

Every time you deal a standard strike in combat, you have a chance of dealing a Critical Hit.Criticals deal much more damage then usual (200%? Might deal damage without taking into account target's resists?).Lightning Strike increases your chance to deal one, as does having a high level of Anatomy skill.

Shallan

Sorceror
So what is diffrence from 110 and 120 chance to crit ? :p
Since the DPS is easy to calculate so 110+110 is beeter in about 10 dps or smth.