UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Question] How do I share items between characters on the same account?

Kylexx

Wanderer
Guys,

I'm coming back to play UO after 13 years, and to be honest, I do not remember much of anything. I made 2 characters on my account, one worker and knight. Accumulated resources and gold with my worker, but when deposit in the bank, my knight does not have access to these items.

How do I share items between characters on the same account? Some shards, who played, had bank account, but here in Hybrid not see this option.

Thanks.

amtothepm

Knight
Guys,

I'm coming back to play UO after 13 years, and to be honest, I do not remember much of anything. I made 2 characters on my account, one worker and knight. Accumulated resources and gold with my worker, but when deposit in the bank, my knight does not have access to these items.

How do I share items between characters on the same account? Some shards, who played, had bank account, but here in Hybrid not see this option.

Thanks.

thankfully, on Hybrid, one can have up to FOUR accounts. [five characters per account, total of twenty characters]

this makes sharing items between characters rather easy.

Kylexx

Wanderer
amtothepm and Smokeuog, thanks for the replies.

But in game, there is another option to share items without a house?

My character worker still does not have enough gold to buy a house.

Thanks again!

amtothepm

Knight
amtothepm and Smokeuog, thanks for the replies.

But in game, there is another option to share items without a house?

My character worker still does not have enough gold to buy a house.

Thanks again!

not exactly a safe way, but you could transfer items in a desolate location.

I could provide you with a start up amount of gold in order for you to place a house, if needed.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
It's easy to safely transfer items, just run multiple clients and trade items from one account to another. There are a lot of advantages to spreading your characters across four accounts anyway, so I would recommend this method if you can't afford a house.

Kylexx

Wanderer
amtothepm and Vizenroth, thanks for the valuable tips.

Now that I know how to do the sharing, I will continue my game. If things get really bad, I will send a PM to you amtothepm to request an in-game help. I appreciate you offering to help me buy a home.

Again, thank you very much.

Good game to all.
Cheers!