UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quit Giving into everyone's bitching

Zowie

Wanderer
Quit Giving into everyone's bitching

I remember my first day on Uogamers, I walked from the inn to brit bank and saw nearly 200 people on my screen with fuck trammel gear on, and chanting for ryan because "He's bringing us factions, he hates trammel, and he doesnt take shit from anyone." This shard seemed perfect in every way.

But ryan why do you give into everyone when they bitch about shit? A million people cried about dying to exp pots until they were nerfed. Then they cried about dying to exp pot dexxers. Then factions came out and they bitched about getting owned by ganks and tamers (I can't believe that many people suck 1 vs 1 to a tamer that you would even consider fucking tamers over.) And then when it seemed like the exp pot nerf balanced out pvp again (besides archery) everyone started turning their complaints into "Your a gm, or thats gm cheating for you)

So you nerfed pots, and people still complain enough for you to nerf them again. People suck against tamers and cry about it so your nerfing them. What's next? Someone starts a vanq spear guild and owns everybody are you going to take vanqs out of the game? If people cant find anything to cry about but gank are you going to make it so we can only fight 1 vs 1?

Ultima has always been like this, Pot throwers have strenghts and weakneses as well as tamers. If you dont like it, or you can handle it, log off your computer or do it yourself. Fucking christ man.

Archioli

Wanderer
I think that Krrios' client (being bad ass for pvp) and razor being avaiable has seriously changed PvP for UO as we know it. back on OSI, there wasn't a key to auto chug potions, to auto-throw exp-pots, to auto-target OJs, innocent, red, grey, etc.

Not saying that they're horrible programs or anything, but you have to realize that OSI 5 years ago is not on the same page as UOGamers is today.

I believe Ryan's "nerfs" are for the better of the shard, because programs like KUOC and Razor make things a lot easier than they used to be. It's common sense.

Maybe you should ask yourself "Why is he nurfing these things?" before you make another post like this.

Vinyard

Wanderer
Archioli said:
I think that Krrios' client (being bad ass for pvp) and razor being avaiable has seriously changed PvP for UO as we know it. back on OSI, there wasn't a key to auto chug potions, to auto-throw exp-pots, to auto-target OJs, innocent, red, grey, etc.

Not saying that they're horrible programs or anything, but you have to realize that OSI 5 years ago is not on the same page as UOGamers is today.

I believe Ryan's "nerfs" are for the better of the shard, because programs like KUOC and Razor make things a lot easier than they used to be. It's common sense.

Maybe you should ask yourself "Why is he nurfing these things?" before you make another post like this.

Seriously I mean people do bitch a lot but you have to look past the bitching and the contraversial nerfing to the see the root problem at it all that had to be fixed...

Zowie

Zowie, you were in my guild, you never came close to beating me in a duel, but you were decent. Then I went to jail irl. I came back and you had joined CoM. Why you joined a bandwagon is beyond me. You were a subpar pvpr along with 30 other subpar pvprs who had the bright idea to pvp with tamers/bolas, and GE dexxers. Your faction had the INSANE LEET ability, to hide behind stacked faction guards (stacked guards is the saddest thing i have ever seen) until they outnumbered the enemy 2 to 1, and had their reflect off.

You then proceed to run out with bolas, and throw literally 50-100 GE pots a battle against 7 people, while failing to do anything remotely close to a timed combo. Still with the combination of unhealable (can kill in less then a second with firebreath and fs) damage from tamers, and pots that were SUPPOSED to be random you bunch of fucknuts suceeded. Congratulations, all the good pvpr's left the shard or just duel now.

Now the GM's try to address their fuckup, and you whine about how you wont be leet anymore. As the GM's are so fond of saying, please die in a fire. I refuse to even pvp here until these changes go in. I have no desire to die instantly to a firebreath fs again from a 7x mare. I would rather play partypoker.

Zowie

Wanderer
DeathJesteR said:
Zowie, you were in my guild, you never came close to beating me in a duel, but you were decent. Then I went to jail irl. I came back and you had joined CoM. Why you joined a bandwagon is beyond me. You were a subpar pvpr along with 30 other subpar pvprs who had the bright idea to pvp with tamers/bolas, and GE dexxers. Your faction had the INSANE LEET ability, to hide behind stacked faction guards (stacked guards is the saddest thing i have ever seen) until they outnumbered the enemy 2 to 1, and had their reflect off.

You then proceed to run out with bolas, and throw literally 50-100 GE pots a battle against 7 people, while failing to do anything remotely close to a timed combo. Still with the combination of unhealable (can kill in less then a second with firebreath and fs) damage from tamers, and pots that were SUPPOSED to be random you bunch of fucknuts suceeded. Congratulations, all the good pvpr's left the shard or just duel now.

Now the GM's try to address their fuckup, and you whine about how you wont be leet anymore. As the GM's are so fond of saying, please die in a fire. I refuse to even pvp here until these changes go in. I have no desire to die instantly to a firebreath fs again from a 7x mare. I would rather play partypoker.

the reason i left ggs, is because i hadnt seen you online for a few weeks, and i think pvp'ing as a team using teamspeak or vent is lots of fun.. i noticed that another guild had about 5 people average in their room (CC) so i joined. As soon as i realized factions was out i quit the guild and went com. and then invited into ic as one of the first members. Of course i never beat you, you are an excelent dueler and im a slow pothead irl. either way im done with uo cause i just moved out and got a new job... i would probably keep my account and log on once in a while but im sure if i check back in two weeks ill see trammel.

peace

Galgum

Page
I never fully grasped what people were complaining about when they pvp'd and a tamer would show up, until I made my character Red. Yesterday me, fonis and zoiz were pvping against non-tamers on Ice Isle, we slowly get the upper hand and the guy brings in 2 tamers. I tried to para field but for some reason they just walked through it, so I make a break for it, set a trap ahead or something. I get about 2 screens away all of a sudden I just collapse, fire breathe exp'd. This is with GM resist and magic reflect (whish seriously never works for me, and I have GM scribe). I'm happy about a few of the tamer changes, but if they take out the recall thing and their pets get locked in someone's house, they can't just go up to the wall and recall away with them anymore =(

I only frown because it's a matter of time before my pets get lured.