UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quitting uo for good want free stuff go to brit bank

ITT:

Code blue still hasnt left ; attention whore
stoltz still ridin' #felipechurch dick : attention bitch

and darkarna, I'm fairly certain you're a meth addicted, alcohol abusing, 35+ year old with some sort of inferiority complex. Why are you even acting intelligent and above internet trolling?

Stoltz

Sorceror
ITT:

Code blue still hasnt left ; attention whore
stoltz still ridin' #felipechurch dick : attention bitch

and darkarna, I'm fairly certain you're a meth addicted, alcohol abusing, 35+ year old with some sort of inferiority complex. Why are you even acting intelligent and above internet trolling?

lol. Says the guy who thinks homosexuality is a sin. Go back to church you fucking kiddy diddler.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Why would u not want to have both.
Why are your guild mates complaining how you treat them. Why are you selfish with your guild mates and treat them like a dictator. No wonder why I left tfa and rarely see any tfa members anymore. Change up your style you may have more fun

Because I don't run a trash guild? TFA has Rules , a code of behavior we don"t recruit scrubs. The only reason you got into your guild is because you bought gold off one of the main members....BURN so stfu, I run a real guild where people are teached discipline, respect, and how to actually make there own money LEGIT in this game. Why don"t you create your own guild and teach them your core values that are...."Wait for holidays and only log for handout on all chars...... Don"t play the game for 8 years..... The second gold selling becomes legal buy your way into UO...... Have the guy who sold ya the gold hook ya up with a nice guild..... then pretend your the shit..... " My recruits know what there getting into. TFA inst for scrubs or hippy s, we believe in Self realization, we think that a person CAN and WILL succeed if he works hard enough. We don't believe in weak parasite who leach on society and wait for handouts

Stoltz

Sorceror
Because I don't run a trash guild? TFA has Rules , a code of behavior we don"t recruit scrubs. The only reason you got into your guild is because you bought gold off one of the main members....BURN so stfu, I run a real guild where people are teached discipline, respect, and how to actually make there own money LEGIT in this game. Why don"t you create your own guild and teach them your core values that are...."Wait for holidays and only log for handout on all chars...... Don"t play the game for 8 years..... The second gold selling becomes legal buy your way into UO...... Have the guy who sold ya the gold hook ya up with a nice guild..... then pretend your the shit..... " My recruits know what there getting into. TFA inst for scrubs or hippy s, we believe in Self realization, we think that a person CAN and WILL succeed if he works hard enough. We don't believe in weak parasite who leach on society and wait for handouts

u mad

but that's ok, you like taking big dicks up ur butt and won't listen to reality.

It's funny you should say that considering how you keep posting pictures of Micky bending over while talking about gay sex. You and KBR are always chanting gay sex. It's all you talk about. Plus you both worship another man. Like... You're the very definition of a closet fag.

u mad

It's funny you should say that considering how you keep posting pictures of Micky bending over while talking about gay sex. You and KBR are always chanting gay sex. It's all you talk about. Plus you both worship another man. Like... You're the very definition of a closet fag.

When arguing with queers, gay sex tends to be an affective rage tool.

U mad

Stoltz

Sorceror
Stoltz can't help but reply to everything we say booms.
I think he has a fetish

Yet you're the one obsessing over me, always tagging me in posts, asking for half naked pictures of me flexing etc. I mean... Yeah... And you're constantly on the forums. Go outside, lolololol.

There he goes again. Quoting every word I say.

He's like a clingy girlfriend

Even after I make fun of him for quoting me he still does it.

Last edited:

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Code Blue , before you quit awnser me 1 thing just 1! Why do you hate womens that much? I like women there soft cute and intellegent? Do vagina's scare you? Or do you love penis so much that you hate women? Please be a friend and unlock this mystery for me i know a couple gay guys and they have never awnsered the question so i can understand it....

Was it you or Jennifer that let me have it after I went all boob pics on ya? You ladies have been friendly w/me after we got that straightened out. No friends pfft.

Be like me blue, we don't have to leave for reals! ;)