UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quitting uo for good want free stuff go to brit bank

Darkarna

Sorceror
ITT:

Code blue still hasnt left ; attention whore
stoltz still ridin' #felipechurch dick : attention bitch

and darkarna, I'm fairly certain you're a meth addicted, alcohol abusing, 35+ year old with some sort of inferiority complex. Why are you even acting intelligent and above internet trolling?

And who are you again? Someone trying to get into the action a little? I guess you are feeling a little left out, not to worry though, by the time you finish sucking KBR off there are plenty more opportunities where your type reside. As for being a meth addicted, alcohol abusing 35 year old, well comments such of these are usually a reflection of someone else's life, sometimes a product of years of abuse as a child or self harm. Never mind, with my *hopefully incorrect* insight into your behavioural patterns, there are plenty of councelling courses which people like yourself can attend. Just to clarify, I am not even trying to be intelligent and if you were not so fucking stupid, you would also see I am not even attempting to be above trolling.

If you are referring to an earlier statement made here regarding "I have seen bigger, better and more experienced trolls", that is just truth and all I have seen so far is an influx of playground insults which are better suited to the 'less-enabled' amongst the children there. Pah.

Stoltz

Sorceror
And who are you again? Someone trying to get into the action a little? I guess you are feeling a little left out, not to worry though, by the time you finish sucking KBR off there are plenty more opportunities where your type reside. As for being a meth addicted, alcohol abusing 35 year old, well comments such of these are usually a reflection of someone else's life, sometimes a product of years of abuse as a child or self harm. Never mind, with my *hopefully incorrect* insight into your behavioural patterns, there are plenty of councelling courses which people like yourself can attend. Just to clarify, I am not even trying to be intelligent and if you were not so fucking stupid, you would also see I am not even attempting to be above trolling.

If you are referring to an earlier statement made here regarding "I have seen bigger, better and more experienced trolls", that is just truth and all I have seen so far is an influx of playground insults which are better suited to the 'less-enabled' amongst the children there. Pah.

Now we'll lean back and see what kinda retarded come-back this guy has. He's probably gonna call you a faggot and then go on about what a sin it is etc. Then he's gonna call you a liberal cunt. Or he's gonna strain himself trying to come with an intelligent reply. Which he will sadly fail... hard...

Darkarna

Sorceror
Now we'll lean back and see what kinda retarded come-back this guy has. He's probably gonna call you a faggot and then go on about what a sin it is etc. Then he's gonna call you a liberal cunt. Or he's gonna strain himself trying to come with an intelligent reply. Which he will sadly fail... hard...

Of course, I am already predicting that the ABC's to internet trolling are/will be getting some serious use to counter. It is startling how many people resort to using such overly used insults, whatever happened to the days of originality. Nowadays, all you get is Faggot, noob and the like which is so depressingly sad. Oh well, whatever, as you said "It is time to lean back and wait" for the master class, wake me up when there is a reply..

As for being a meth addicted, alcohol abusing 35 year old, well comments such of these are usually a reflection of someone else's life, sometimes a product of years of abuse as a child or self harm.
Are you saying that you aren't a hard drug using, alcoholic abusing numb nut? It's ok if you are, I just like pointing out your inherent flaws first before we go deeper into your problems.

Code Blue

Knight
Because I don't run a trash guild? TFA has Rules , a code of behavior we don"t recruit scrubs. The only reason you got into your guild is because you bought gold off one of the main members....BURN so stfu, I run a real guild where people are teached discipline, respect, and how to actually make there own money LEGIT in this game. Why don"t you create your own guild and teach them your core values that are...."Wait for holidays and only log for handout on all chars...... Don"t play the game for 8 years..... The second gold selling becomes legal buy your way into UO...... Have the guy who sold ya the gold hook ya up with a nice guild..... then pretend your the shit..... " My recruits know what there getting into. TFA inst for scrubs or hippy s, we believe in Self realization, we think that a person CAN and WILL succeed if he works hard enough. We don't believe in weak parasite who leach on society and wait for handouts
You leach with 3 people at brit bank daily man cunt

Stoltz

Sorceror
Bro the Close button is on the top right corner of your screen. If you say you're qutting, get gone.

Else, you're just being an attention whore, in which case we need to change the title of this thread.

He quit UO, not the forums. Just like your friend KBR. God you're an idiot.

Kris didn't make some big going away thread though. He made it very clear he had every intention of raging up the noobs on the forums, and you guys bought on hook line and sinker.

What code blue did was seek attention, give away minor rares, and will probably never quit because this game is his life.

Stoltz

Sorceror
Kris didn't make some big going away thread though. He made it very clear he had every intention of raging up the noobs on the forums, and you guys bought on hook line and sinker.

What code blue did was seek attention, give away minor rares, and will probably never quit because this game is his life.

Funny how him, you and Floppy McTits (Melody) is the angriest here lolollolo

Code Blue

Knight

Boom and melody are my biggest fans.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
UO has been always filled with instigators. I cannot imagine how people can let them play with their emotions. If you read this post in 2015, leave a like.