UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage Baby

Anthony File

Sorceror
Falls for the bait again.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Good thread because you fell for the bait. Let everyone know how you made my thread deleted off trade forums. From this day people will disrespect you daily. You were just a bad pvper, then you proved you are also a loser, pretending you were a troll but in reality you are a stupid spammer. And right now I ask MB to collect your all IDs, enjoy being the first target. It will now take 1 second instead of 4 to kill you. Haha. Who is the most excellent now?

Anthony File

Sorceror
Good thread because you fell for the bait. Let everyone know how you made my thread deleted off trade forums. From this day people will disrespect you daily. You were just a bad pvper, then you proved you are also a loser, pretending you were a troll but in reality you are a stupid spammer. And right now I ask MB to collect your all IDs, enjoy being the first target. It will now take 1 second instead of 4 to kill you. Haha. Who is the most excellent now?

Good you fell for the bait, now I will run off-screen as the distraction while you are dumping on me so my teammates can then sync dump on you dumbass. Who is the most excellent now?

Last edited:

Wreakage-

Sorceror
Real question , since you ignored him. In reality he can post anything he wants, because you can't see it. So good job Anthony for pissing people off. That means you're doing your job as a KvG. Keep up the good work bud. KaperSkidmark will eat dirt in Felluca like usual. #Love #Peace #KaperSkidmark #TinyIce #GreatPvper
P.S.
If you want I'll post for you Anthony , just so #KaperSkidmark can see it.

zulu2401

Squire
His NAME is cockpero why do you guys get it confused? He rages like Billy when he dies and dick punches his gerbil till it dies. Then he claims he trolled you. Racist comments aren't a form of trolling btw. He broke the rules and should be punished.

I never heard of this, so can I please get a explanation? @royal kapero2

What exactly is UO adrenaline?

Does it make you awesome?

This must be something the cool kids are using nowdays!

Attachments

• 20160411_171729.jpg
    20160411_171729.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20160411_171534.jpg
    20160411_171534.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 24