UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage Baby

Maloskies

Squire
I think kapero was legit cranky last night, not trolling. He was calling a lot of people the N word at Brit gate, and the vendor mall. It's funny when he died the other day he made sure his guild wasn't around and just talked mad shit on them, he does troll quite often, but I don't think you can say all of his rage is troll. He is definetly very racist and insulting when he's sitting in his grumpy bear chair.

Anthony File

Sorceror
In the case of this morning, Kraperos rage was directly fueled from the thread of his that I derailed, combined with me adding insult to it this morning. He then fell for the bait, showed his true colors and let anger take over. He got trolled.

He will eventually unblock me and I can continue to push them buttons. As long as he has fuel, I'll have a spark to ignite him.

silvertiger

Knight
I think the rage game is fun, until someone gets hurt...@royal kapero I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow not full of rage. Smile it's contagious! :D

zulu2401

Squire
I think the rage game is fun, until someone gets hurt...@royal kapero I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow not full of rage. Smile it's contagious! :D
Kaperos smile is not contagious unless you talking about gum disease. His smile is horribly disgusting and his teeth rotten from the calcium deficiency as a child caused by drinking the polluted murky waters of his hometown. MURICA