UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage Baby

zulu2401

Squire
It's fine with me though. We have to create the illusion that kapero wins every now and then so countless gerbils aren't harmed.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You guys point an effect but not a reason. The effect is you played badly at the beginning and you happened to be behind ES. We were winning the fight at the beginning and managed to steal the ratcoon before ES even started to fight, they were standing outside of the altar, killing snakes. So it was free for all. Next time, beat us and steal the ratcoon. Well if we think for a moment you played badly, it was 5 veterans vs. 3 spawners( 2 very new) and one archer.

zulu2401

Squire
It was 11v5 no matter how you look at it. You only got the coon because of one simple fact. The last couple of months Hz has allies to fight against us. It's a shame Hz actually needs them but that's how it happened. No other reason. We had too few members to fight that many. They came down to the spawn about 30 seconds behind you. No other reason did you keep the boss other than them keeping us from attacking you.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Everyone dies. It matters not how many times one dies, but how many times one resses and kills the opposition. :D
They all are equal because they didn't kill anyone, besides ganking Ramax 2v5. Later he died too because Reqs came in and it made our two other mages busy. So if they didn't kill anyone, exluding ganking with almost triple numbers, only deaths left to matter. And they died a lot, especially this dude in pink robe. He died more times than his teammates died combined.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You know thread is over when silvertiger teams up with alvin to post boring trolls.

Despite your constant excuses, good fight KvG.

PS: Maza has 100 magery, I will use this excuse soon.

zulu2401

Squire
It's true I die a lot and I don't care to admit it. I get aggressive and it wins a lot of battles. It's also better than running for 30 mins from any opponent like kapero does. The reason he thinks he is so good is because he bails on his entire team if there's any real threat of him dying. 3-5k is a lot in his country. ;) Dont be a pussy and die like a man.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
It's true I die a lot and I don't care to admit it. I get aggressive and it wins a lot of battles. It's also better than running for 30 mins from any opponent like kapero does. The reason he thinks he is so good is because he bails on his entire team if there's any real threat of him dying. 3-5k is a lot in his country. ;) Dont be a pussy and die like a man.
Ladies and gentleman. Here we have an advice, better to get reskilled 4 times while running naked than dress up and actually help the team.
Aggressive and naked. Outstanding logic.

zulu2401

Squire
Don't make me call Anthony kapero. I hear you have a soft spot for him. Love maybe? Is kapero a raving homosexual in denial? Stay tuned to find out.

Maloskies

Squire
You guys point an effect but not a reason. The effect is you played badly at the beginning and you happened to be behind ES. We were winning the fight at the beginning and managed to steal the ratcoon before ES even started to fight, they were standing outside of the altar, killing snakes. So it was free for all. Next time, beat us and steal the ratcoon. Well if we think for a moment you played badly, it was 5 veterans vs. 3 spawners( 2 very new) and one archer.
Didn't you guys have to restock and come back down 2x because we killed you, it was only until ES went ham on us that you guys took the coon. The only reason you guys didn't instantly die the first few times is because you had gift of renewals on and ran your asses off until ES/req started going ham on us.