UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rage Baby

zulu2401

Squire
I don't mind to be honest. If them posting one video makes them feel better about losing 10 fights so be it. I do remember however, their vain attempts to raid almost every single spawn we did last night and failing miserably. Yet again their proud moment of victory once they finally pulled it off right here on forums. Lol. So epic.

Maloskies

Squire
Video or it didn't happen... Videos make everyone feel better. :D
I should have recorded it, they only had 5 members and eventaully 4 though versus our 6? So of course they were going to die over and over, they FINALLY got lucky and took one baracoon out of 10ish. I did record the last attempt by hz(kapero's video), I only turned it on after we killed them the first few times, my video starts after chasing them out of the front of despise. As you can see in my video, they just around with gift of renewal on until REQ/Es came down and trapped us off, while they took coon, we had to kill REQ multiple times, was a helluva fun fight, I just like when kapero wins one fight it shows up on forums :).

Some of the things you wont see is our members dying offscreen of me to ES/REQ and getting ressed up, we couldn't get fully grouped for a push on their chokehold because we couldn't get all of our members up at the same time, due to having HZ on one side, and es/req on the other.

It's goin to be a bit choppy until the upload finishes.

Edit: We only had 5 members, jk.

Last edited:

Maloskies

Squire
I will add though, if kapero didnt get lucky and my conflag wouldn't of canceled my attack on him 3x, he would of died, then I would be posting a screen shot of him talking mad shit on his guild, and calling them N words, just to add to this thread. I'll start recording more, just for fun, I don't care if its losses or wins, I just think it's funny kapero claims to be this pvp God, when he really isn't all that good. Hell, i've been trying out archery for 2 weeks, its so god damn easy, press one button and run around.

Maloskies

Squire
I will shut up... Never... Muhahaha! You could get a few days though if you posted a 1v1 w/ MB or loler in duel pit.
You'll never get a fight from mb without about 5 people x healing him. And if you notice in Kapero's video, the only kills he gets is killing the spawners with less than 10 dci and res kills. You'll never see the previous 10 coons and rikky's, because the only person that probably recorded it was kapero, and obviously he isn't going to post that.

Last edited: