UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Random Question

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
So I was farming Efreet earlier just to get some more armor pieces which are like a 1/30 chance of dropping. But for some reason I killed one of them and it dropped 2 pieces. Was this just very lucky, or did the matrix just glitch or something?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
So I was farming Efreet earlier just to get some more armor pieces which are like a 1/30 chance of dropping. But for some reason I killed one of them and it dropped 2 pieces. Was this just very lucky, or did the matrix just glitch or something?
the efreet probably scavengered a piece from another corpse

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
the efreet probably scavengered a piece from another corpse
Dont think that is it, I pretty much kill them instantly after they spawn, and I make sure to get all the pieces, I swear I got like 5 pairs of gloves and 2 sleeves and thats it lol, the randomness of it is insane.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Dont think that is it, I pretty much kill them instantly after they spawn, and I make sure to get all the pieces, I swear I got like 5 pairs of gloves and 2 sleeves and thats it lol, the randomness of it is insane.
then i am not sure lol i was under the impression they were only able to spawn 1 piece per .

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
then i am not sure lol i was under the impression they were only able to spawn 1 piece per .
no clue, i just know it will be a blessing when i actually get a pair of leggings. Ive done this in the past, and sold all my suits so i know it takes a while, but damn man, the randomness is dumb.