UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rant: scumbag at idoc

Honiahaka

Sorceror
ugh I get through my portal with a heavy chest and Cagalera Storm [SO] follows me through my gate.
this guy has the gull it sit in front of my darn house.
I get some warning about drag drop (using razor) and my character drops the chest. The second I dropped the chest this scumbag snatches it up and is sitting in front of my house with it right now.

UGH makes me so mad. :mad:

Edit1
I got my chest back but the guy is still camping me waiting for me to drop it again.
Isn't this harassment?

Edit2
Warning dropped chest again and this guy again snatched it up off the ground before I even had a chance to hover over it. I think he's using a script or something.
The guy is still standing in front of my home.

Edit3
If it really means this much to this kid that he has to go through all this hassle over a stupid idoc chest he apparently needs it way more then I do. There will be more idocs in the future. I just hope everyone behaves themselves in the future.
Aint even mad now. Peace