UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

razor auto-loot gold

aaaaa123

Wanderer
razor auto-loot gold

what's the way to auto-loot gold with razor?

well, someone told me about agent/scavenger/add target (gold)

but it's not working

anyone know if it's possible and how to do it?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: razor auto-loot gold

As far as I know there is no way to auto loot with razor.

PlayUo has something that does that though.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

rodrigo_regis said:
what's the way to auto-loot gold with razor?

well, someone told me about agent/scavenger/add target (gold)

but it's not working

anyone know if it's possible and how to do it?

I tried to figure out a way to do that as well. If there is a way, it eluded me.

You can Auto loot gold left on ground with the scavenger agent in Razor. Not too practical, but times have happened in which someone at bank will miss the target person or box and dropped it to the ground. I've gotten a 15k stack of gold a time or too.:) Also good for IDOCs to auto a silver pile or something, just make sure its not too damn heavy or you'll be overloaded and a target. :/

I've noticed Razor's scavenger sometiems doesn't work with stuff sitting on a hill or in a ditch. Like the cotton fields in Del, it will not pick up certain bales at times.

Smaklo

Wanderer

Try this for auto looting, Drag and drop on self, and try target by type or something. Havent tried my self. You can possible use restock and set really high numbers and use it on a body but tahts alot of work reseting. I havent treid either as of yet.

carmel2r

Wanderer

I know on razor on the Options tab you can make it open new corpses, which always makes it easier for me to just pick up the gold ;/