UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Display Counters on Vista

Trenton1100

Wanderer
Razor Display Counters on Vista

I can't seem to get the razor display counters at the top of my client on my Vista Pc. is there a special way?

Formater

Knight
Re: Razor Display Counters on Vista

Trenton1100;1751760 said:
I can't seem to get the razor display counters at the top of my client on my Vista Pc. is there a special way?

change your theme and dont use the aero desktop and it works fine
see also the razor forums.

abouelse

Wanderer

Here's what I did:
Go to "Computer" and locate your UO directory (By default it should be in c:\program files\ ea games\ultima online 2d client).
Inside your UO directory is a file called "client.exe"
Right click on "client.exe" and select "properties"
Click the "compatability" tab at the top of the properties window
Check the boxes labeled "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable desktop composition"
Click "Ok"
Close all open windows, and launch UO

That worked for me, it essentially sets your UO client to use the basic theme instead of Aero, but it won't affect your other programs. Let me know how that works out for you.

Kooz

Wanderer

Wow man, thanks, I really like Aero design. I changed the client's properties and now I can see my regs on the title bar and keep aero woo hoo...... thanks a lot!