UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor hiding after i changed profiles from default

liz savage

Wanderer
i have used razor for over 2 years and never really had any problems that i wasnt able to solve on my own or finding in forums but this is a first, atleast for me.

I open razor and click Okay UO loads up and usually the UO screen for logging in pops up as well as the razor screen on the lower right, well ever sense i switched my profile in razor from default to a char specific one it no longer shows up. I'll alt tab to it as it shows its an open program but when i goto it nothing pops up. sooooo..... anyone........? ;p

i have windows XP and i have tried to re install a few times doing different options.

liz savage

Wanderer
unfortunately its not that, I can see it in my home bar and when i click on it instead of opening it looks like its going off to the right lower screen off the screen? i havent been able to play in like 2 days. =( im able to play but i cant use razor so its rough

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I have the same prob kinda. I don't even have to switch profiles tho lol razor just don't show up in the system tray or alt tab. I have been using my select restock hotbag hotkey which brings razor up then I can tinker.. Idk if that helps much but it works for me lol