UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Hotkeys: An Intermediate Player's Guide

Re: Razor Hotkeys: An Intermediate Player's Guide

I have my whole keyboard set up to roll out a macro that consists of stun >> Magic arrow >> Explo pot and then i just face roll on my keyboard and make dead people appear onscreen as if it was indeed the macro i was pushing.

(sorry was a bad attempt at humor stemming from WoW jokes regarding binding every key to the class's most OP attack and face rolling, etc)

When I get home ill show my macro set up but I know it’s not very efficient just what I’ve been using since 1998 so changing for me is hard because in tense moments I revert to what I have used for so long and the time it takes me to register I’ve changed them lets me see the grey screen more times than not. It involves a lot of F keys and the number pad with only minor changes for different toons i use. I also use a lot of spell book icons for spells that are rarely used by me, such as MB, Reactive Ar, Reflect, Meteor Swarm, EV, Blade Spirit, Invis, Resurrection, stat altering spells including bless excluding curse, ma on toons I don’t duel with, and Magic Trap

Magic trap – for if I am trapping other people’s pouches I normally have 2 trapped pouches 1 that I set up to a macro that pops a pouch and traps that exact same pouch which means to stop me from having a trapped pouch they have to interrupt my re-trap which is hard to do if you are not waiting for it with a 1st circle spell or dumb luck if it’s a group and if they do randomly succeed at disrupting it I normally keep the 1 back up pouch that I manually pop and restart the macro as normal and to this date have only had it fail me 4 times in all the years of using it. The only time I usually die to para is if I restock or login fresh from the day and forget to reset up my macro for a new target and last target.

JeremyBowyer

Sorceror
Re: Razor Hotkeys: An Intermediate Player's Guide

How do you set up a hotkey to also select a target after casting a spell? As far as I can tell you can only have one action per key.

if you look under targets in hotkeys. youll see alot of dif types of targets. most people stick with closest or random targets. youll want to choose closest criminal or friendlys. basicly so it attacks closest enemy or friend if you need to throw a heal.

what does everyone use for their macro to stun on razor? i have my own, but always looking for new setups to improve my own setup. thanks.

tunin

Wanderer
great one, i've knew of the targetself/lastarget on mousewheel these days, and then i've become a lot better on pvp ;)