UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Macro for Fishing

mantorras

Sorceror
Razor Macro for Fishing

Anybody has any idea on how to make a razor macro for fishing ?
I tried it, but I get an error each time I target a different spot if move one forward with the boat.

weebus

Wanderer
Re: Razor Macro for Fishing

I should mention... unattended resource macroing is against the rules... so if you're planning on doing that, you're risking your acct. As long as you either plan on watching the screen, or auto drop everything you fish up, you should be alright... but who knows.

... but I do believe there is a target relative location option on razor if you right click the target. I'm at work though, so I can't check.

Denwo

Wanderer

UOJake;1461605 said:
Target relative location would be the way to go.

Yea that way no matter where the boat moves it throws the rod to the same spot on your screen, which should be water.

mantorras

Sorceror

Thanks it worked :)
I plan to watch the screen as I fish, I just dont wanted to have to get carpal syndrome in order to get to gm fishing :)

joeycod

Wanderer

ive asked twice, and gms have both said fishing macro is fine, since no one fishes for fish, its either for skill or mibs etc

mibs is a resource technically as defined by the terms of use. But dont u have to kill the sea serpent? So unless u can script that, you're good to go!