UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor or Sallos.

Razor or Sallos.

How many people still use razor? How many people use sallos? Those of you on sallos, do you think you can go back to razor and not be completely newbied?

Serious questions. im hoping for a decent discussion here.

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: Razor or Sallos.

Sallos, and yes I could go on razor and kill you all.

Sallos is a lot smoother though, fuck razor.

uonoobs

Knight

razor.
mainly because i dont use ventrilo and sallos doesnt have an enable/disable hotkeys button ===> fustrating to communicate with people

anarchist-

Wanderer

Sallos.

I just recently switched from Razor to Sallos within this week, and started to play an alchy macer, and I've gotten 300+ points within said week.. Sallos is a lot easier to work with, the graphics are cooler, and the targeting is soooo much easier.

Razor just has macros going for it, since you can't have macros going on Sallos. Everything else, Sallos beats Razor in, really. But, Razor is also better for slower computers, which mine was until I upgraded it, and switched to Sallos.

As for the question of going back to Razor - I've played Razor for 3-4 years, so I don't think it'd be hard for me to go back to it.. All these people saying they'd quit if Sallos ever went down again.. Good, then I'll be rich and beast mode on Razor while the people who need too much assistance quit.

spooj

Sorceror

i dunno i like razor ive seen good pvpers use both it doesnt really matter man

anarchist-

Wanderer

Raserei;1918717 said:
you would play a dexxer

Considering this is my first dexxer I've ever played in almost my entire UO career.. I've played a stun mage forever now, and I got bored of it. Dexxer is a lot more fun and I kill a lot more people without having to worry about healing/syncing/calling for/with my guild..

But like I said, Sallos is fun with dexxers, easy to attack and flag then get on 'em.

nfef

Wanderer

Sallos, not because I think it gives any advantage over Razor it's just a HELL of a lot smoother and I like using a higher resolution without getting black edges.

nfef;1918842 said:
Sallos, not because I think it gives any advantage over Razor it's just a HELL of a lot smoother and I like using a higher resolution without getting black edges.

^

Trevor

Knight

nfef;1918842 said:

qft

shindig

Sorceror

Speedy-hybrid;1918883 said:
damn everyone seems to like sallos i may have to upgrade to sallos soon

No crap, I've only ever used razor. Just upgraded comps so I'll have to check it out.

UncleSam

Knight

Mm sallos 4tw but only for 2 things in my book... Smooooooth and the map/recalls/cutoffs♥