UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Problems

Mara

Knight
Razor Problems

Currently fully patched and updated with both the client and razor.

First issue: When in a party and using razor's uopositioning system, the client locks up and has to be restarted for me.

Second issue: RPVs can no longer by viewed since I updated. I used to be able to capture and view them at 6.0.6.1. Now it just starts off by saying you are dead, and then locks up the client.

Anyone else having these issues and has figured out a work-around for them?

Antor

Sorceror
Re: Razor Problems

Antor;1976369 said:
7.0.2.1 doesnt work with razor yet

Actually I had not ran Razor today. I just ran it and it installed a update. So maybe Mark fixed it. Try updating Razor.

Mara

Knight

Thankyou for the replies. Razor is fully up to date (it auto-updated earlier for me, and now I'm at 7.0.2.1 for the client instead of 7.0.1.1. Still having the same problems. Everything worked fine when I was at 6.0.6.1, but I updated since everyone was saying to. If anyone else is having these issues, feel free to say so, so that I know it's not just me.

Mara

Knight

Thankyou for the additional replies. I am thinking about going back to 6.0.6.1, but wasn't sure when/if they are going to release the additional content that Ryan was talking about. I still have the problem with your explosion pots timers being offset from above your head if you start them and move. Razor's override speech color overrides an opponent's explosion pot timer now as well.

8-ballcorner

Wanderer

i am having the same problem with the uo positioning map did you ever find out what the problem is
please tell me i dont have to uninstall and repatch

Mara

Knight

I did not find a solution to it, although I did post a thread about it on the Runuo Razor forums. Hopefully they are aware of it, and are working to find a solution. Important that both sallos and razor can have the same functionality of being able to see where your party members are, or prefereably(in my view) neither have it.

Cold Blood

Sorceror

well i have suffered this for days lol. then i determind to redownload(yea i havent reinstalled my uo in past 1 year and i cant find the setup file now lol) uo and reinstall it patching to 6.0.14.2 then click 'cancel'.

Mara

Knight

Really? You can make and play RPVs, and use Razor's positioning while in a Party? I'll have to test again to see if it's fixed. Is the text above your head off-center, with explosion pots counters too?

Mara

Knight

I went and updated the client even further from 7.0.2.1 where I was at to 7.0.3.0 the latest. Large update. I tried to update razor farther but it seems already up to date at 1.0.12.6. I still have all three issues.

Razor still says something in their changelog that they support clients up to 6.0.6.2, although they do seem to make changes to support some aspects of the 7x clients.

Addicted

Disciple

The most stable patch is 6.0.14.(1, 2, or 3). Admins even said this was a safe alternative to patching all the way.