UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

Kingllama

Knight
Re: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

Dany i wonder about you. You are so uptight with the way you type and make it all nice and neat. Who are you trying to impress or are you just trying to get a job as a secretary?

Your 16 why would want to make your typing so neat and nice.

Kingllama;2131434 said:
Dany i wonder about you. You are so uptight with the way you type and make it all nice and neat. Who are you trying to impress or are you just trying to get a job as a secretary?

I only insult someones grammatical errors when they mention something such as 'go back to school' or try and talk shit about 1 error I have and disregard the 30 in their sentence. My WPM drops probably 2-4 typing correctly then it wuld if i wuz typin lyk dis, at this point I actually believe my speed is up to par as if I was typing like that. Sometimes I will get lazy and not capitalize or punctuation or anything of that nature, especially on AIM. However it's basically first nature to type with proper grammar at this point, Unless my mind is cluttered or the sort. I have nothing against you James, If that was an attempt to take a shot at me. Let me know so I can fire back.

Kingllama

Knight

Dany Mortal;2131436 said:
I only insult someones grammatical errors when they mention something such as 'go back to school' or try and talk shit about 1 error I have and disregard the 30 in their sentence. My WPM drops probably 2-4 typing correctly then it wuld if i wuz typin lyk dis, at this point I actually believe my speed is up to par as if I was typing like that. Sometimes I will get lazy and not capitalize or punctuation or anything of that nature, especially on AIM. However it's basically first nature to type with proper grammar at this point, Unless my mind is cluttered or the sort. I have nothing against you James, If that was an attempt to take a shot at me. Let me know so I can fire back.

I've just never seen someone your age type so neat. Thats all. Nothing to aim at really. Just was curious.

character

Wanderer

Kingllama;2131434 said:

no clue how that became an art of shit talking, but i just type fast im use to shit talking people while running from ganks :)

plus i type extremely fast other shit just slows me down lawl

WaRgAzM

Knight

Dany Mortal;2131422 said:
Who need's to stay in school when you can't even spell Dany correctly. I won't even get into your numerous grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Actually I just don't respect you enough to type Dany, Danny.

I made this several years ago. I guess it still holds true for certain people who play UO.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Dany Mortal;2131405 said:
Not at all, I mean It's a nice house and all, just not $1500 nice.

I still think you are an idiot for thinking anyone would spend that kind of money on pixels.

But just to spite you.. It prolly is worth $1500. Considering I'd bet money that more than 1500 raffle tickets were purchased. Just a random thought.

Prophet-

Squire

WaRgAzM;2131598 said:
I still think you are an idiot for thinking anyone would spend that kind of money on pixels.

But just to spite you.. It prolly is worth $1500. Considering I'd bet money that more than 1500 raffle tickets were purchased. Just a random thought.

Well actually......seeing as the ticket was a lottery prize so to speak it was deffinetly not worth $1,500. For example the lottery in real life is played by millions of people all over the country, yet the winning lotto ticket itself is usually only worth 20-40million which while being a lot of money, is far less than the money the lotto company and the government rakes in from ticket sales. If this wasn't the case there would be no lottery. Also, regardless what people are willing to pay for something in a game they remain nonexistent pixels that can be deleted or altered at any time, unlike real world objects virtual things can be "created & destroyed" making their value (in my opinion) worthless.

WaRgAzM;2131598 said:

Blackmarket mils are 5$ a mil

200m for castle

It's worth about a grand if that.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Prophet-;2131663 said:
Well actually......seeing as the ticket was a lottery prize so to speak it was deffinetly not worth $1,500. For example the lottery in real life is played by millions of people all over the country, yet the winning lotto ticket itself is usually only worth 20-40million which while being a lot of money, is far less than the money the lotto company and the government rakes in from ticket sales. If this wasn't the case there would be no lottery. Also, regardless what people are willing to pay for something in a game they remain nonexistent pixels that can be deleted or altered at any time, unlike real world objects virtual things can be "created & destroyed" making their value (in my opinion) worthless.

It was just a reference. I wasn't being technical.

Also I was offered 600 mil. '=/ And how would you know blackmarket mils? =P jk

WaRgAzM;2131692 said:
It was just a reference. I wasn't being technical.

Also I was offered 600 mil. '=/ And how would you know blackmarket mils? =P jk

I sold them, years ago and people still offer them to me all the time lol.

very nice, however that offer wasnt NOW.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Dany Mortal;2131797 said:
I sold them, years ago and people still offer them to me all the time lol.

very nice, however that offer wasnt NOW.

Actually it was within the month. Stay Legit. <3

He can't sell because he told frenchy that if he came back he would give it back.. And Testament is a person of his word.